Finished harvest today and lights have been off 3 days. Last group included the twin towers. Forgot to get weight of the larger, but smaller twin was 69g. Larger at least 80g, almost a big as my forearm and hand! Two other branches totaled maybe 20g. This brings total for this plant to over 400g before drying so hopefully might get 3.5oz from CCBD1 and then CCBD2 will continue another 1/2. I'm content with that amount, but once my sabbatical is over, I'm going to try and maximize results next grow.

Big'un
20200927_143041.jpg

Twin top
20200927_143755.jpg

All together now
20200927_144831.jpg

Next grow

Blueberry regular
49-63 days of flower

Jack Herer Auto
63+ days flower
5 weeks veg
14+ total

Ice Cool regular
56-63

Blue Ace Auto
44+ days flower
4-5 weeks veg
12 weeks max total

And today I was checking trichs on CCBD2 and found lots of mites and webs so said fuck it. I filled my pitcher with filtered water plus lime juice and white vinegar and calcium carbonate. Buds were cut and trimmed and dunked heavily many times to hopefully purge them of the bugs and their dirt. I have not taken the loupe out yet to check. Should get a nice half to 3/4 ounce easily i think of dense buds. On the few occasions I've brushed up against her sister and rubbed the stickiness I got a strong sweet lemon scent which I hope continues after curing.

20200923_183849.jpg
So these guys went into a jar today, trimmed from their stems at 33g. More than I expected to be honest. They've been jarred for a few hours now so should be stable and it's saying 58% RH @74F. I may put in a few other hydrometers just to be sure it's accurate still.

Finished harvest today and lights have been off 3 days. Last group included the twin towers. Forgot to get weight of the larger, but smaller twin was 69g. Larger at least 80g, almost a big as my forearm and hand! Two other branches totaled maybe 20g. This brings total for this plant to over 400g before drying so hopefully might get 3.5oz from CCBD1 and then CCBD2 will continue another 1/2. I'm content with that amount, but once my sabbatical is over, I'm going to try and maximize results next grow.

Big'un
20200927_143041.jpg

Twin top
20200927_143755.jpg

All together now
20200927_144831.jpg

Took some of the thinner branches plus small buds from this harvest and put into a jar...de-stemmed 19g but should expect a few to be lost since this batch is earlier into the jar (and hopefully moister) than the previous CCBD2 which was after a week; that is currently sitting at 58% in the jar from yesterday. Will get pics when I put the rest into jars this weekend. If this batch is still under 60% RH in the jar in a few hours, I'll jar everything else tomorrow (bigger budS).

Took some of the thinner branches plus small buds from this harvest and put into a jar...de-stemmed 19g but should expect a few to be lost since this batch is earlier into the jar (and hopefully moister) than the previous CCBD2 which was after a week; that is currently sitting at 58% in the jar from yesterday. Will get pics when I put the rest into jars this weekend. If this batch is still under 60% RH in the jar in a few hours, I'll jar everything else tomorrow (bigger budS).
Well this stuff must be denser than I thought, as the jar needed the top removed since it's still sitting at 75%+ even after letting sit out in the tray for a few hours. Maybe I'll swap some of these hydrometers again to check accuracy.

I still grabbed another 17g trimmed from the remaining branches and jarred for a test of dryness to determine when to jar the big fat buds that are left. I'll get the real RH% in a few hours, but right now it's perfect at 60%, however only in there for a little bit.

Well I took some time off from here since there wasn't much going on. I just got back from a nice trip to the mountains. Driving around with the fall leaves changing colors was beautiful and a great change from my usual scene. Checked out some property and smoked half a doob while listening to the rain in the deep woods. Wish I could've stayed longer but a getting a little wet lol.

Everything is jarred up now. I'll have to get a final weight of everything but it's all messed up now since we've been smoking some of it while it's curing. The CCBD plants have a great high. It's an equal amount cbd and thc supposedly and works great for me. I've been super creative with an easier ability to view images in front of me, and I've drawn out some more plans for a cabin which I've modified many times over the years. Cool stuff.

Other than for posterity I'm not concerned about the weights. I figure it was close to 4 OZ total. If I can manage that per plant that's plenty for me. Next round I'm going to manage the time best starting with the two photo girls first and give them an extra week or two of veg over the autos. Then I'll just flip the light I think when the autos start to flower. I'm cool the with the yield from this amount of hours of light.

Back
Top Bottom