2nd Inside Grow

The thing about clones is that all of them grow differently. The main reason to take more clones than you need is because some root faster than others and those are the stronger clones. The ones that will make good mothers and nice second round grows.

I have clones that rooted a weeks ago and I still have clones it just rockwool that barely have a root system. I am on my third week and they aren't even breaking through rockwool yet. It all depends on the clone itself. Just because it has roots doesn't mean that it will be a good one.

The thing about clones is that all of them grow differently. The main reason to take more clones than you need is because some root faster than others and those are the stronger clones. The ones that will make good mothers and nice second round grows.

I have clones that rooted a weeks ago and I still have clones it just rockwool that barely have a root system. I am on my third week and they aren't even breaking through rockwool yet. It all depends on the clone itself. Just because it has roots doesn't mean that it will be a good one.

My clones had flowers on them...I don't think these will survive..

Baby update...Just checked on #1..i can see clearly now:rofl:...both my baby's ears...
no_good_003.jpg

I'm in now......try to trim all signs of flowers off the clones, but leave the leaves. Give them bright light 18 to 24 hours a day, will take a while to revert to veg, maybe as long as a month. You got nothing to lose right now, let them go. Bright CFL is only an inch or two away from the bulb (for the smaller ones) 4-6 inches for the large CFLs.

I'm in now......try to trim all signs of flowers off the clones, but leave the leaves. Give them bright light 18 to 24 hours a day, will take a while to revert to veg, maybe as long as a month. You got nothing to lose right now, let them go. Bright CFL is only an inch or two away from the bulb (for the smaller ones) 4-6 inches for the large CFLs.

u r right...nothing to lose and its been a month...stupid bag seed...:thedoubletake:

them clones will take off bro, no need to worry. i don't really know anything about them but just my basic knowledge of plants, they will need to develop a strong root system before you see major vegetative growth, and i don't know too many people that clone flowering clones, but hey, you did, so i'd just wait around and experiment.

i'm having a hard time getting some bagseeds to germinate. idk what the deal is, cause last time it only took a couple days and this time i've had two seeds in paper towels for 3 days and still no tail. whatever. i'm prolly gonna order some, screw bagseeds.

them clones will take off bro, no need to worry. i don't really know anything about them but just my basic knowledge of plants, they will need to develop a strong root system before you see major vegetative growth, and i don't know too many people that clone flowering clones, but hey, you did, so i'd just wait around and experiment.

i'm having a hard time getting some bagseeds to germinate. idk what the deal is, cause last time it only took a couple days and this time i've had two seeds in paper towels for 3 days and still no tail. whatever. i'm prolly gonna order some, screw bagseeds.

I did get all i put in towel to germinate..but the one i soaked and put in soil came up 1st..anyway from now on its soak until sunk,,then straight to soil with a dome..yeh...i'm going to let them sad looking bag seeds,,flowering...clones hang out...but when i put these other plants on 12/12...they are going along for the ride...:smokin:

Oh well since they were flowering they will take time to revert, like OG13 said. Once they revert and get their roots all through the pot, Veg will kick in just be patient and you will do great!

So...TOG...if i can go straight to flower from seed,,and stf from clones...can u go stf from flower?????

Well first you aren't going straight to flower from seed. I haven't seen the results of doing 12/12 straight from seed. I think you can go straight into flower from a flowered clone but you don't have any stretch period so I'm pretty sure it will just stay small. I may be wrong but you need to start some veg before going into a 12/12 cycle cause that will start the stretching of the plants.

update_0044.jpg
update_0063.jpg
update_0054.jpg
Well first you aren't going straight to flower from seed. I haven't seen the results of doing 12/12 straight from seed. I think you can go straight into flower from a flowered clone but you don't have any stretch period so I'm pretty sure it will just stay small. I may be wrong but you need to start some veg before going into a 12/12 cycle cause that will start the stretching of the plants.

ok...i'm growing a Jock Horror...how long do u think i should veg...its got a long flower stage..

Back
Top Bottom