2nd Inside Grow

Hey Miwa- glad to see your back up, that sucks about the male... bastards. I just had to kill 2 and I'll need to off one more once my clone is ready (trying air layering). All of my clones were also taken in flowering and have finally reverted. Once you start seeing some new growth look for a leaf that looks like this (it's the sign that the plant has reverted):
reverted_leaf.jpg
reverted_finger.jpg

Good Luck!!

Hey Miwa- glad to see your back up, that sucks about the male... bastards. I just had to kill 2 and I'll need to off one more once my clone is ready (trying air layering). All of my clones were also taken in flowering and have finally reverted. Once you start seeing some new growth look for a leaf that looks like this (it's the sign that the plant has reverted):
reverted_leaf.jpg
reverted_finger.jpg

Good Luck!!

I really don't have much faith in my clones..i think they were too far into flower...had buds on them..

yeah those tiny ass clones have no fan leaves left on them, there def gonners! looks like they were in flower for at least 2 months, fat little top colas for such small clones haha.. that shits wild to see, never saw a flowered plant that small before lol..

yeah those tiny ass clones have no fan leaves left on them, there def gonners! looks like they were in flower for at least 2 months, fat little top colas for such small clones haha.. that shits wild to see, never saw a flowered plant that small before lol..

Hahaha...these clones had been in flower for 30 days...going to bring them back...try at least...they were only bag seed...

very nice,i have 6 started right now,looking about like what you have there..your end pic,is that from 1 or more plants? grams?

Sorry to hear about the dead seeds man. That Always sucks when you think you have a good seed and it just doesn't make it. That's a nice haul you got though. I might make some hash off my trim. I have a lot to decide before I do anything though plus, I still have a few weeks before even thinking about a harvest.

Sorry to hear about the dead seeds man. That Always sucks when you think you have a good seed and it just doesn't make it. That's a nice haul you got though. I might make some hash off my trim. I have a lot to decide before I do anything though plus, I still have a few weeks before even thinking about a harvest.

might as well make some hash...i don't want to throw anything away...especially when it has chomes on it..:smokin:

Back
Top Bottom