2nd Inside Grow

ohh standing back up ... thats good news ;)

These clones are 17 days old...no root bumps...no new growth...clone #3 reacts to light within 5 min...can't check roots...any sugg's???
jock_horror_057.jpg
jock_horror_069.jpg

well i can tell you one thing , if your plants react to the light , they are at least still alive and i must say , your plant number 3 looks quite healthy , i think evrything is going to be all right , at least with that one , about number 5 /6 im not sure , but i belive they are having a hard time surviving , hopefully some one with more experience than me will pass by and help you with this issue , i will keep folowing you and wishing you good luck ;)

hey man looks good, How easy is that jock horror to grow? i was loooking at it last night and i almost bought seeds but i wanted to hear what some one had to say about it. have you harvested it yet? how easy is it to grow? just curious is all seems like you are having a little bit of problem cloning it , is that because of genetics or is this your first time cloning or something? just wondering is all thanks man stop by my journal if you want!

sorry man i have no experience cloning in soil and very little with cloning in general. according to what i've read though it can take 3 weeks for a clone to root in rooting cubes, soil, etc (although a lot of people use aero cloners and i don't think it should ever take that long with aero). but i'm not really sure i'm still pretty new to all this

Wow 3 weeks...j think i better grow a supply of seeds...
hey man looks good, How easy is that jock horror to grow? i was loooking at it last night and i almost bought seeds but i wanted to hear what some one had to say about it. have you harvested it yet? how easy is it to grow? just curious is all seems like you are having a little bit of problem cloning it , is that because of genetics or is this your first time cloning or something? just wondering is all thanks man stop by my journal if you want!

Hey,,whtup....seems to be pretty easy to grow...i do think Lst is a must...this is my 1st time inside...1st time cloning...

so how big are the plants that you cut clones from? how many seeds did you germinate? sorry if i didnt catch that in the journal but its a pain in the butt to read through 17 pages. May i suggest building an aerocloner? i know i didnt want to make one when some one suggested it to me(i already had my cuttins in jiffy pods too) but its super easy to build and fairly cheap. let me know what you think

so how big are the plants that you cut clones from? how many seeds did you germinate? sorry if i didnt catch that in the journal but its a pain in the butt to read through 17 pages. May i suggest building an aerocloner? i know i didnt want to make one when some one suggested it to me(i already had my cuttins in jiffy pods too) but its super easy to build and fairly cheap. let me know what you think

Plants are over 60 days old...3 cycles into flowering...had 6 plants..just found a male...will have cloner for next grow..

Well...its good to try to learn all phases of growing...its fun to me..i'm enjoying the hell out of it...:yahoo:

ya what he said, and if you want to get the most out of your work then you should definatly clone the plant, once you know a plant is female you can make it a mother plant and just keep cutting clones off of it. Building in aeroponic cloner will increase your rooting success rate to 99% as long as you take care of them. the DIY aeroponic cloner is fairly easy to build. any one can clone, i just cloned for my first time about a month ago and they are already gettin huge!

miwa now i understand good luck on the flowering stage. if your jock horror is as resilient as my PPP then you should have no problems my temps were about 75-89*F during the day and about 65-75*F during the night. The inline fan i bought is doing a great job of keeping the temps down but i had to buy a thermostat to keep the temps level. Also had to buy a humidifier beecase they were gettin and staying pretty low like 20%-35% so i am going to run it about 4 times a day. good luck with your grow man!:goodjob:

Okay then. What do you need to clone? What if I have limited access to rockwool or whatever you will need. I do have this rooting powered stuff and I have a humidifier that I'm going to hook up and gett it started and how else can I get the humidity up. ??

mini update...1st that plant that we said was a male..i'm thinking that might have been bananas we saw..not balls..oh well..that plant is history now..but i still have clone...clone #3 is growing...the leaves are touching the top of the tank...now ...i have a clone that is reacting to light and getting taller...so what do i do ...leave it in the tank and start a LST??? or take it out of the tank and start a Lst???
jock_horror_076.jpg
jock_horror_077.jpg
jock_horror_078.jpg
jock_horror_079.jpg

Back
Top Bottom