2nd Inside Grow

Hey Miwa, once you see new growth you can remove from the tank and let em grow w/ the big girls. They may look rough for a day or so due to lower humidity, don't panic.

Hey Miwa, once you see new growth you can remove from the tank and let em grow w/ the big girls. They may look rough for a day or so due to lower humidity, don't panic.

Got 3 been out of tank 2 hours now...watching closely for any sign of wilting..think they will be ok...:thumb:

Once you see new growth, you know they have roots, even if you can't see them yet. Don't disturb the soil checking for them. Just rely on seeing the new growth. Happy New Years.

:bravo: Well done!
Thanks General...at last i can say i can clone..Happy New Year to you and yours...

Once you see new growth, you know they have roots, even if you can't see them yet. Don't disturb the soil checking for them. Just rely on seeing the new growth. Happy New Years.

Happy New Years OG....been out of the tank all night..no wilting so i guess they have roots

I hope my plants don't die...i got tired of being the only grower with fan leaves on his plant...so i scalped them...i got to figger out these lights...pics of plants in basement don't come out right...pics of clones upstairs comes out good...flouresant downstairs...bulbs upstairs...took pic of 11 blade leaf upstairs...
jock_horror_016.jpg
jock_horror_0181.jpg

big fan leaves...the clones are out of the tank...under cfls...out of 6...1 died...1 male...1 weak...thats 50%...gotta do better..

aero cloner will better your success rate to pretty much 100%, but its your first time cloning so dont be to hard on yourself. everything looks great! and now you got your feet wet in cloning it wont be so bad next time you jump in!

btw plants look awesome! keep up the good work!

Thanks Bike...i think i got it now...was going to build a cloner with a pond fogger...finances got funky...any way its good to know different ways...:thumb:

Back
Top Bottom