3G's Sponsored NukeHead Grow

Do you have the tutorial for STS?
I know you posted it for me somewhere. But where, is another question lol I remember how to do it but I think I want to mix a smaller batch than 1L

Is 25 ppm of silver sufficient or should I see.if I can get more?
I've heard anywhere from 30 to 50 is good but if you're spraying daily it should work, I think .

I used some premixed stuff from cannaponic labs idk what the ppm was but it did work. Took his massive fanleaf ears the plant monster had finally. Pressed this big one:
420-magazine-mobile1783061233.jpg

420-magazine-mobile1653110961.jpg

And the smaller one is almost the size of the whole footprint of the plant
420-magazine-mobile185176973.jpg

420-magazine-mobile143931105.jpg

Now she's a square.
420-magazine-mobile47491243.jpg

Where the bottom set of mains going out to the sides turned up, I took the big ass fans from there and took the side branch the fan powered for the clone to reverse in the small cab and I kept the other side intact to hit with pollen. It will be a little side cola I can separate from the rest that are for shmokey tokey.
420-magazine-mobile1369644594.jpg

Sexy sammie turning heads as always 3G

The size of that fan, I'm thinking you've got some ginormous gerbil wangery coming your way

Hey Growchy, that fan leaf off Sammie is freaking insane!! Did I catch that right, you said you pressed it? I did that with leaves off of all my plants from my first grow. They have been pressed between books for months now. I looked at them a month ago or so and they are nice. I want to incorporate them into a table top somehow.

Back
Top Bottom