Thanks brothers! :passitleft: These genetics are kicking ass things are starting to get fun I gave the girls a defol today. I saw a few preflowers on the Strawberry so I figured the lower branches weren't getting the full light they need. Getting close to flipping maybe?? :hmmmm:
Have a good night partners. :lot-o-toke:

Returning the favor and subbing up here with you bro. Things are looking Perfect to me. Going with a scrog would do those tops justice! Depends on the amount of stretch you're expecting out of them. Sounds like a some dope genetics you got going. Once you get your fans to push the air around you'll see them growing faster than ever. :bong:

Returning the favor and subbing up here with you bro. Things are looking Perfect to me. Going with a scrog would do those tops justice! Depends on the amount of stretch you're expecting out of them. Sounds like a some dope genetics you got going. Once you get your fans to push the air around you'll see them growing faster than ever. :bong:
Thanks brother, probably be installing a cheap scrog within the next day, starting to see how cramp things get with indoor growing :passitleft:
have a goodnight/morning bro

I'm not sure if u were saying there that pre flowers were as a result of lower branches not having enough light...... If u were bro then that's not the case. Lots of plants will throw out pre flowers when they hit maturity kinda telling you.....

"hey brotha I'm a biatchhh put me in flower let me make some herb"
I'd say it was, but either way the gals will have to wait :blunt: I just need that rando to show it sex and I'll be straight

Nothing wrong with waiting only adds to the harvest it's refreshing most ppl cannot wait to hit 12/12 lol

Haha and I don't get that, I'm shooting for yield call it the sportsman or the competitive nature in me but I want the biggest and most out of the girls, so if that means waiting an extra week or two so be it... As I said I'm trying to get them coke bottle lol :passitleft:

IMG_662610.JPG

IMG_662711.JPG

IMG_66288.JPG

Made this ghetto ass SCROG today, lets see what it does. It's about an inch and a half from the tip of the tallest plant, I raised the lights and will be feeding the gals tomorrow so they should be up in there within a day or 2! :blunt: Anyone smoking on some cool ish tonight?

nice scrog.cant wait to see some buds in there ;).

Thanks, I may have to move it down an inch or so, I'll be feeding them tonight and I'm hoping with that and the raised lights to get a decent sprit. If not by Saturday they're not up in it then I'll drop it... Thinking either to flower the last week of this month but we'll see. :bong:

plants are looking crazy bushy man. Beautiful shape They are going to Explode when you send them to flower.

Thanks man that's what I'm hoping for, I want to be the guy complaining about his tent being out of hand haha :blunt:

Thanks for the comments and concerns fella's I'm with my girls 24/7 so nothing should go array, lets pray for gentle hands :bong:
As for the girls the BD bag seed has shown her sex! So to congratulate her I supercropped that hoe! :jawdropper:
All the other gals have been on a nice growth pop, the Cheese Candy is kicking ass, she's already touching the wire at about 15 inches, but I'll most likely be moving it down just a inch or so after their Saturday college football feeding. They girls got a pretty decent haircut and a pseudo lollipop too. My birthday is the 3rd and day 50 is the 4th do I have a flower date, haha?? Pics to come tomorrow... Keep growing and toking :surf:

Back
Top Bottom