Happy veteran's day folk's! Passing this for any of y'all that love, know, or that is a Veteran :passitleft:
I got a update for y'all we are 27 days from seed on the confirm strains and 28 on the BD bag seed, I water them as I see fit with ph'd purified spring water, and feeding them the RootsMaster 5ml program 3 times a week with some calmag thrown in once a feeding for safe measure. They're getting a nice sturdy platform I pulled the lights up a bit to get them to stretch up a bit, The tallest is the Strawberry at 8 inches and the shortest being the THCB at 6.5. Let me know what y'all think, I'm looking forward to some opinions. :bong:

CheeseCandy looking really sativa like...
IMG_65856.JPG

IMG_65877.JPG

Strawberry Cheesecake
IMG_65887.JPG

IMG_65894.JPG

Incredible Bulk
IMG_65904.JPG

IMG_65914.JPG

THC Bomb, my favorite strain, and it looks like the indo pheno type!! Hell yes!!
IMG_65925.JPG

IMG_65937.JPG

BD bag seed, I don't know what to say...
IMG_65946.JPG

IMG_65958.JPG

The crib
IMG_65977.JPG

Don't wont to sound strange but I play a good bit of Gucci Mane for my girls, so with that being said if the BD does turn out to be a female she'll be renamed GuWop (haze/kush etc.) or The return of Mr. Perfect after this mixtape.

Your plants are looking great. They have very compact nodes which shows you have very good light penetration for veg. As Strykr said, be careful how big you veg them before the stretch. Some can triple in size in the first few weeks of 12/12.

Awesome gow!

Y'all fella's getting a dude worried haha :blunt: I'm really waiting on the other light and fan/filter trying to get my money in order, y'all know how it goes. I still wanna do at least a 5 day veg, I think/hope/pray that I can keep them in line better get the hand and baby powder ready. How's my growers and tokers doing today? :surf:

Doing great on a Friday night, Brad. Don't let us make you worried, you got this grow looking great. Looks like you have plenty of headroom. The longer you veg, the more you yield. :) I do love the short stature of your plants.

That's what I'm saying brother! :passitleft: I'm trying to keep them compact so I can veg a lil longer, I want them like mini trees with a well maintained canopy so I can stack up them coke bottles colas! HAHA :slide: Is any one else seeing what's going on in Paris? My prayers and smoke goes out to them. :hippy:

Not much to update y'all fed the girls yesterday, they're starting to blow up moving the the lights up and doubling the RootsOrganics worked out well. I'll be posting some pics after the Buc's beat the Cowgirls haha

Here's them pic's y'all we're 31 days from seed on the confirmed strains and 32 on the BD bag seed let me know what y'all think, have a great day! :Namaste:

IMG_66015.JPG

IMG_66025.JPG

IMG_66088.JPG

BD bag seed I pray for female cause she's kicking ass!
IMG_66056.JPG

IMG_66065.JPG

IMG_66073.JPG

IMG_66095.JPG

Incredible Bulk decided to have triplets... cool??
IMG_66115.JPG

IMG_66126.JPG

IMG_66138.JPG

IMG_66146.JPG

Strawberry CheeseCake decided to top herself?? But she's the one I'm most excited about!!
IMG_6616_1_.JPG

IMG_66175.JPG

IMG_661810.JPG

Thc Bomb looking good
IMG_66199.JPG

IMG_66208.JPG

IMG_662110.JPG

CheeseCandy the tallest of the girls
IMG_66229.JPG

The tent waiting on another light, fan and filter, and 2 clip fans. I'll probably start flowering in 10 days or so. Let me get some opinions and thoughts, should I scrog or use some other method? They'll be getting a haircut tomorrow, I just want to know which method would serve best.

Back
Top Bottom