Stage gracias big homie! The Strawberry his hers actually.

Strykr sadly they haven't the USPS blows! But they are with in 30 minutes of my place so it all depends when the turds want to drop them off. Liking the new upgrades buddy?

Hopefully they show up soon! I think I am gonna order some small auto's to start around week 4 of flower.

As far as the upgrades go, they are working great. The plants love the HPS, they already look healthier to me and I just switched to 12/12 the other day so we shall see. (Debating hooking up one of the leds to run in conjunction with it but not sure if its worth the electric). Have you purchased a fan yet? The one we were talking about works great, I just got a $15 "router speed controller" at harbor freight and now the sound is manageable. The carbon filter is pretty good too, we will see how it holds up to flowering.

I would probably get that setup if I were you, I'm very happy with it.

Got a lil something in the mail today!

FullSizeRender-16.jpg
:drool:

As for fan and filter, I was going to get a phresh filter from my local store, and the fan offline. The tent with lights and no plants only gets to about 86-87 degrees so I shouldn't have to run it at a high speed to often.

Time to get these babies germed, I was thinking about throwing an Afghani in there for the f of it, but we'll see!

Hey y'all just an update I have all 4 beans geminating in paper towels in a dark closet, I'll come back to check on them in 48 hours. As for my supposed BD bag seeds only 1 popped and is now poking its little head out of the soil. Pictures to come soon my phone is messing up right now.

Strykr I was planning on doing a minimum of 5 weeks but I'll also be eyeing it for myself as well.

Happy to finally have things rolling!:peacetwo:

Yep that's what I'm praying for, but I wouldn't mind if it did turn out to be a lil fella then I can do some ghetto breeding with my outdoor shed with my free leftover seeds.:hmmmm:

So all 4 seeds popped in their paper towels, now they are all in 4.5 inch square pots with Fafard pro mix to get them started. The Bulk is the only one to fully pop threw the soil, so no it's chilling with its bag seed sibling under the 150wb at 16/8 in the tent. Just to add the bag seed is at almost 3.5 inches.

Got a lil something in the mail today!

FullSizeRender-16.jpg
:drool:

As for fan and filter, I was going to get a phresh filter from my local store, and the fan offline. The tent with lights and no plants only gets to about 86-87 degrees so I shouldn't have to run it at a high speed to often.

Time to get these babies germed, I was thinking about throwing an Afghani in there for the f of it, but we'll see!

Very nice choice of genetics. Can't wait to see!

Be careful letting puppy near the grow. I learned the hard way, they can intruduce critters to the garden if they have access to the grow and outdoors. My pup gave me spider mites.

Nice set up! Keep'em rockin'

Those are my biggest fears!
:jawdropper:

That's why she'll be banned from the master bed, I hope the seeds live up to the hype, nice to have you along.
How's the rest of my smokers out there?

IMG_64865.JPG

Day 2(left to right back row) Bulk, Bomb, Candy/ Front: Strawberry, Bag BD is on day 3

You go girl. Glad to see they've popped! :)
You Know it!

Sprinkled a lil organism xl on the top of the soil today before a light watering, hopefully they like it.
The BD bag seed and Cheese Candy also got their first light feeding of Buddha Grow, Trinity, and Ancient Amber.
Pic's before lights off.

IMG_65138.JPG

IMG_65128.JPG

From left to right: SBCC, THCB, Bulk, CheeseCandy- Day 4
BD Bag Seed- Day 5

I put the sbcc and thcb under the LED yesterday for a few hours just a little bit to close, looks like they didn't care for it to much, oops! They spent half of the day under the hps at 7 inches and the other half with the LED at 24 inches, I'll try that out for a week to see how they like it.
Any thoughts y'all?

Back
Top Bottom