Stage stop reading my mind dude! I'm planning on adding another tent my last week of veg so a 6' would be best, and I guess I'm the Confucius whisperer haha.

Confuciucs hell yes I'm proud of brudda, let me get caught up an I'll definitely sub. :high-five:

I feel you on the pocketbook too, luckyily I had some money stashed away just for this grow cause I was unfortunately wrongfully terminated yesterday, but its all good cause my buddy came through with 2 zips of his "Blue Dream".

image41021.JPG

image33850.JPG

image210005.JPG

Good nice head high that gets you right behind the eyes its making Rick & Morty all the more funny, tight bud structure, and good trich's not to bad for the guy who grew it, but this isn't a strain review look what came up after a good look at each nug.....

image110019.JPG

So what to do I have my soil and my LED so why not just say F it, y'all tell me after all it is just bag seed....

Oh I'm going to do something but what I don't know, I've heard that young under matured seeds don't germinate well in a paper towel and that going to straight soil is best, so what I'm thinking about doing is putting 2 in a bag and paper towel (my preferred method) and the other 2 in soil and under my LED, I'm getting antsy and just want to F around. If all survive great I'd like to possibly try some ghetto breeding with my Herbies free seeds, if none do who cares you know? Its like little league they're just here to have fun.

I'll have to read up on the back story for Gorilla Glue #4 cause that's dope!

As for these girls (hopefully) I'll be open to all suggestions and tips, lets make these our plants haha cough cough :cough:

I have quite a few seeds collected from bags of good smoke, years of of collecting, but all are together and mixed. One day when I build a real grow room, I'm going to have fun seeing what I have.

Before this grow started, I ran some dry runs on 10 year old seeds. Was surprised that they almost all sprouted. Still have one under my sour diesel in 32 oz cup. It's doing great and has 8 tops currently. Friend is supposed to take it soon. It's a strain well known where I live, but only by the name of the guy who grew and sold it for years. No idea of its actual strain except that it's an indica.

See I barley ever get lucky enough to get any seeds in any of the many sacks I've bought over my years, so I just have like this odd funny feeling about them, but who knows!

I put 2 in some damp paper towels and placed them away for a day or two, as for the other two I'll be going straight to soil with them when I get home a lil later today.

Any methods, tips, or pointers would be appreciated with the straight to soil seeds since they are a tad young, just want to make sure I go the best route since I've never dealt with such young seeds before. :thanks:

Just a lil update y'all while making some KnockOut butter I decided to throw 3 of the bag seeds I found in to some moist paper towels and baggies so we'll see what hopefully pops!

IMG_64297.JPG

Oh plus tomorrow is hydro day so plenty of goodies coming on the marrow. :surf:

BpoBrad
Sorry to hear about your employment status changing.
I know what that can be like and I share your concern.
With that being said, your grow is looking lovely and I wish you green blessings (bud and your local currency ).:Namaste:

Thank you so much Stage that means a lot brother, it'll all work its self out in due time, I hope all is well on or end and everyone else's for that matter! :peacetwo:

In grow news someone went on a lil shopping spree...

IMG_64329.JPG

Roots Organics Master Pack
Roots Soil
Fafard Potting mix (seedlings soil)
Sunshine Hydro Ph raise, lower

IMG_64388.JPG

IMG_64347.JPG

Nice mix of both, such pretty colors. :smokin:

It's convenient but a temptress, plus they have this deal, I spend 1000 and they give me 50 free so who can pass up that logic?

All the goods you see in the first pic was from my amazing girlfriend, she decided to cheer me up after the recent caning, couldn't do it with out her.

All this time off has left me plenty of to make some butter and bake some cookies, this is my best batch yet the recipe will follow soon.:bigtoke:

IMG_64437.JPG

IMG_64497.JPG

In grow news my seeds are still in route, and neither of the BD bag seeds have popped, hope all is well in everyone else world smoke on and thanks for toning in, we may be getting a new grow guest soon....:peacetwo:

Yeah this is just some supposed BD bag seed, just waiting on the real ladies to arrive, but the USPS sucks a fat one.

I'm hoping Roots live up to what I've been seeing and reading, and hell yes they are 16,000 lumens for like 70 bucks, why the not? We'll see if it makes a difference if any, it is going to make the early stages a lil nicer I think.

Gimme Cookie BpoBrad!:drool:
I love your spirit. I see good things ahead for you. Buds not withstanding. :high-five:

VERY proud girlfriend here:cheer:

consider me the baker of the operation, happy to post any recipes if wanted
but happy to see BpoBrad has some fellow knowledgeable growers to get ideas from

remember behind every grower, is a stoner girlfriend :Namaste:

VERY proud girlfriend here:cheer:

consider me the baker of the operation, happy to post any recipes if wanted
but happy to see BpoBrad has some fellow knowledgeable growers to get ideas from

remember behind every grower, is a stoner girlfriend :Namaste:

Dang, I need to find myself a stoner gf who bakes, but then I would have to grow twice as much.

Back
Top Bottom