420 Magazine's Official Girl Scout Cookies Comparative Grow By Justin Goody

Looking quite well I'd say!

Can you do me a favor and post the number of days above ground when you post? It makes it easier for those following the comparative grows to compare.
Great idea @InTheShed I will take that tip once my ladies enter this lovely universe. I hope all is well!

Can you do me a favor and post the number of days above ground when you post? It makes it easier for those following the comparative grows to compare.
Sure thing ;)
And at the moment it’s easy because it popped up March 1, so we are on day 29.

Day 29

Well, happy Monday my friends.
She’s doing some nice spreading out, and seems to be past any problems she may have had in her solo cup. A nice shade of green, too. Seems to be on track!

Your GSC looks great! I love those big pot leaves.

Sure thing ;)
And at the moment it’s easy because it popped up March 1, so we are on day 29.

Just for your info, Shed, Justin did say Day 29 in the post before you asked your question. :battingeyelashes:

Just for your info, Shed, Justin did say Day 29 in the post before you asked your question. :battingeyelashes:
Thank you for the kind words ;)

But as far as Shed goes, I went back and edited my post to say 29 days, after he asked.
I’m just grateful he caught that before I got any further, it should have been done since day 1.

Day 30
3ADF4AF0-E417-445E-93E5-A3660202A5EE.jpeg
Someone came in and gave haircuts to these ladies last night, to expose some lower leaves.
Runt back there got a clean shave and a chance at a fresh start. She’s got all summer to get her shit together.
#1 is looking splendid today and cleaned up nicely.
I believe I’ve figured out the watering - which basically consists of just watering the night before I normally would (soil 70-80% dry rather than 95% dry) that’s where this seems to be happy.

#1 is looking splendid today and cleaned up nicely.
I believe I’ve figured out the watering - which basically consists of just watering the night before I normally would (soil 70-80% dry rather than 95% dry) that’s where this seems to be happy.
She's looking awesome! I appreciate the heads up on the moisture level too.

Did you determine that based on the weight of the pot? I got my tent closer to being ready last night. Stoked to get the seeds and get the grow started.

She's looking awesome! I appreciate the heads up on the moisture level too.

Did you determine that based on the weight of the pot? I got my tent closer to being ready last night. Stoked to get the seeds and get the grow started.
Thank you BA

Basically, yes.
But the plant seems to not drink as much water with GF, so there’s a bit of a learning curve on when it’s about to get lighter.
Should get easier now that the plant doesn’t seem to be struggling to thrive. I like the healthy shade of green and all the new growth coming in.
Now if the runt would just listen to her sister...

Little lady went into another tent and will be making the journey outside once the temp goes up a bit more and she gets some real growth. I’ll update once she finds her new home outside.
I meant this to be a 1 plant grow, originally. So the rest of the grow and most of the pics will just be of this lady, who is shining bright today-
99612D7B-7346-4D6C-B97A-36E5AE2DBED7.jpeg
The light dimmer is currently at 83, Lux about 30,000. It seems to like this spot in the spectrum, and I’ll go up accordingly once she goes into flower.

Back
Top Bottom