420 Magazine's 30th Year of Cannabis Activism

My opinion, not that anyone asked lolling!

I think an important fact to remember, rather than wishing for wins, you can be pro active, put your hand in your pocket and buy something from the 420 Magazine gift shop and contribute to a small business.

I think we forget. This is actually a man’s business. We as patrons need to support that small business best we can. Whether that be purchasing from the gift shop, or showcasing our grows including the brand or supporting the monthly competitions by submitting nominations/pics and voting.

My opinion, not that anyone asked lolling!

I think an important fact to remember, rather than wishing for wins, you can be pro active, put your hand in your pocket and buy something from the 420 Magazine gift shop and contribute to a small business.

I think we forget. This is actually a man’s business. We as patrons need to support that small business best we can. Whether that be purchasing from the gift shop, or showcasing our grows including the brand or supporting the monthly competitions by submitting nominations/pics and voting.
Where's this gift shop of which you speak?

It's our 30th Anniversary, and on 4/20 no less! :passitleft:

We are the longest running forum based Cannabis community platform in the world, and weed like to graciously thank our members, sponsors & staff for their support, participation and most importantly their activism.

So much has changed since 1993, when our brothers and sisters were routinely persecuted by the feds and states for recognizing the many benefits of our favorite natural flower. It's been a long haul but together we're winning the war against Cannabis. As of this writing, 25 US States and territories have recreational protection and 43 US States and territories have medical protection.

Our mission to spread Cannabis awareness through news and entertainment, while helping and supporting all those who recognize the positive and healing properties of our beloved herb, continues. But with our birthday coming up, we all plan on a well deserved day off to stop and smell the flowers.

To show our appreciation, we'll select one member at random to receive a 420 Magazine Care Package including our branded 420 Magazine T-shirt, Lighter, Nug Jar, Coffee Mug, Stickers & Magnet. All you have to do is post in this thread about your experience here and how our mission has helped improve your life. We'll also provide you with a custom title under your avatar, to whatever you wish, provided it aligns with our guidelines.

Meanwhile, please check out our 4/20 Anniversary article and participate in our Annual 4/20 Photo Contest. Have some fun competing for even more 420 prizes from us and our Sponsors.

Happy 4/20 to you! Happy Anniversary to us!

420-magazine-30th-anniversary-800x600.jpg
Happy late birthday @420

Back
Top Bottom