420 Magazine's 30th Year of Cannabis Activism

Founder
It's our 30th Anniversary, and on 4/20 no less! :passitleft:

We are the longest running forum based Cannabis community platform in the world, and weed like to graciously thank our members, sponsors & staff for their support, participation and most importantly their activism.

So much has changed since 1993, when our brothers and sisters were routinely persecuted by the feds and states for recognizing the many benefits of our favorite natural flower. It's been a long haul but together we're winning the war against Cannabis. As of this writing, 25 US States and territories have recreational protection and 43 US States and territories have medical protection.

Our mission to spread Cannabis awareness through news and entertainment, while helping and supporting all those who recognize the positive and healing properties of our beloved herb, continues. But with our birthday coming up, we all plan on a well deserved day off to stop and smell the flowers.

To show our appreciation, we'll select one member at random to receive a 420 Magazine Care Package including our branded 420 Magazine T-shirt, Lighter, Nug Jar, Coffee Mug, Stickers & Magnet. All you have to do is post in this thread about your experience here and how our mission has helped improve your life. We'll also provide you with a custom title under your avatar, to whatever you wish, provided it aligns with our guidelines.

Meanwhile, please check out our 4/20 Anniversary article and participate in our Annual 4/20 Photo Contest. Have some fun competing for even more 420 prizes from us and our Sponsors.

Happy 4/20 to you! Happy Anniversary to us!

420-magazine-30th-anniversary-800x600.jpg

Congrats, Rob to you and your team.

You have fostered a great, and respectful, community here and I'm proud to be a part if it.

So much incredible information on all aspects of our favorite plant and a genuine willingness to share what we know. The collective knowledge of our members is truly astounding and I know my results would be no where near what they are if it weren't for this site and my fellow members.

I need to be better about exploring things beyond the forums, but this is the first thing I check in the morning and the last thing I read at night.

So, on 4/20, cheers! And very well done!

It's our 30th Anniversary

Congratulations.

Things have changed, in regards to cannabis in the USA (et cetera). You've surely helped a bit with that. Congratulations (EDIT: and thank you!), again.

Congratulations and thanks for all of your dedication.

Thanks for everything you do Rob. The forum has been a boon to all of us and to social progress. I have learned so much here and I'm proud and grateful to see my country waking up to the many, many benefits of cannabis.

It's our 30th Anniversary, and on 4/20 no less! :passitleft:

We are the longest running forum based Cannabis community platform in the world, and weed like to graciously thank our members, sponsors & staff for their support, participation and most importantly their activism.

So much has changed since 1993, when our brothers and sisters were routinely persecuted by the feds and states for recognizing the many benefits of our favorite natural flower. It's been a long haul but together we're winning the war against Cannabis. As of this writing, 25 US States and territories have recreational protection and 43 US States and territories have medical protection.

Our mission to spread Cannabis awareness through news and entertainment, while helping and supporting all those who recognize the positive and healing properties of our beloved herb, continues. But with our birthday coming up, we all plan on a well deserved day off to stop and smell the flowers.

To show our appreciation, we'll select one member at random to receive a 420 Magazine Care Package including our branded 420 Magazine T-shirt, Lighter, Nug Jar, Coffee Mug, Stickers & Magnet. All you have to do is post in this thread about your experience here and how our mission has helped improve your life. We'll also provide you with a custom title under your avatar, to whatever you wish, provided it aligns with our guidelines.

Meanwhile, please check out our 4/20 Anniversary article and participate in our Annual 4/20 Photo Contest. Have some fun competing for even more 420 prizes from us and our Sponsors.

Happy 4/20 to you! Happy Anniversary to us!

420-magazine-30th-anniversary-800x600.jpg
Thank you all at :420::thanks:
Congrats on such a terrific being done for 30 years. :thumb::welldone:

Great Work
Bill284 😎

Thanks to 420 and it's members I have learned so much about growing cannabis. They got me through my first grow and now onto my second. When I joined 420 I knew nothing about growing our so loved flower. This site is fun and inviting that anyone can do it, if you have a question just ask and one of the members will help in a pleasant and kind way. Thank you 420 and all the knowledgeable people. I love this site and all it's members.

Happy Birthday :420:🥳🎉.

Happy 420 to all!

Congratulations @420 and all the team. Your hard work and dedication has had a positive impact on a huge amount of people's lives. Like silly numbers. That's something to be very very proud of.

Finding the community here and being so welcomed was a contributory factor in me getting through some of my darkest days. What I've learned here and the connections I've made continue to enhance my life on a daily basis. So a big personal thanks from me. 💚

Have a great day and celebrate in style. :passitleft:

Happy 30th anniversary 🎉🎉🎉
I would have been 5 When 420mag began! That's a lot of hard work and dedication 💪🏽

Unfortunately I'm not in a place where we can openly talk about cannabis and what we do which makes me so much more appreciative of this home you've created for us and the welcome I got into the 420mag family!

For me cannabis helps with my mental health and sleep.. oh and it stops the food in my fridge going out of date 🤣

Thanks again for the work you do ✌🏽

Happy 30 year anniversary!

I think I joined this forum in 2011, 13 years ago. I knew zero, nothing about growing cannabis and after doing a ton of research, having a wealth of information, and a group of amazing mentors and cannafriends I completed my 1st grow ever successfully.

14,566 photos posted, 100s of strains, probably 20+ grows and I'm still here, and happy to see many of the original members that helped guide me along the way...

I found 420 magazine to be the most friendly of all the cannabis forums, where members truly were good people and the vibe here was much different from other forums. I found my 420 forum home here :)

Thanks to Rob and many of the amazing staff over the years for giving us a place to share our knowledge, stories, grows and interests. Hope to see another 30 years!

My very 1st photo posted on the forum, May 2011, a clone of chemband I grew on my first grow:

My very first completed grow :)

Cheers 420 magazine!

Congratulations Rob, both to you and your team, past and present.

As a long term on/off member I'd like to share a few ways 420magazine has changed my life.
I found 420 through a simple internet search. I was a total newb to any type of community online. 420mag was simply the very topmost listing so I clicked and found my way to this wondrous place. Without knowing why or how, I was immediately accepted and supported by the great folks here on this forum. I found people I still regard as close friends, even though I may never meet them I person.
The atmosphere here was so welcoming. With some amazing characters that shared openly without judgement. It gave me confidence and a feeling of belonging to something bigger something worthy.
That sense of community drove an inner want within myself to share and help others wherever I could.
Luckily I found some great success here within the competitions, this in turn found me being held in some measure of regard throughout the cannabis industry. I had no clue that major brands etc new of my work, had no clue that 420mag was so watched and known by the industry (even over here in the UK).
From my humble start here I found my life's passion, I also thanks to the sites reach, found so much support from the industry that I've been able to grow for nearly ten years solid.
The people I met and got to know always had my back always lent an ear when I needed someone.
I've lost dear friends along the way, but always found new people who offer real warmth and interest along the way.
I've found myself coming back to 420 constantly, above any other social media outlet, this place stands above all others due to its constant community vibes.
It's genuinely made me a better person, someone who cares for the mission. Someone who has tried to help many folks through my time here. I for the first time in my life wanted to give, but without any thought of what I may get in return. Shockingly this change in my outlook, bread a real change through my life. Whatever I seemed to give, all came back to me tenfold. I became a real believer in karma.
So in short, 420 fundamentally changed the very person I've become. I'm very proud to call 420magazine my home.

Thanks to all staff and members past and present. You let me find my spot in the world.

Cheers LA

Happy 30th anniversary to you and your amazing staff Rob!🥳 :high-five:

Thanks for everything and for making this the best cannabis awareness site going.:thanks:

Back
Top Bottom