420 Magazine's 30th Year of Cannabis Activism

Thank you very much for the last 7 months!

My wife and I started our “Cannabis Enthusiasts” journey with a couple of clones at the end of October 2022. To say it escalated quickly is something of an understatement, we have about 100 plants in different styles under lights oh and sun now!

I was made super welcome by Master Growers and fellow newbies alike from the start. I chat with people in Europe, North America, Africa about growing cannabis and tomato salad recipes (yeah weird!) every day and have a ball doing it.

Thanks you for the platform. Congratulations on the anniversary, to the staff too!

I think I smoked my first pre roll ever in 1994, but lets call it 1993 and celebrate the anniversary together.

Thank you,

Nick & Co

HAPPY 4/20!! :420::thanks:

1682061176703.png

:nicethread::adore:🌱

1682061616574.png

HAPPY 4/20!! :420::thanks:

1682061176703.png

:nicethread::adore:🌱

1682061616574.png
Oh hey - think a couple of my buddies here recommended you to me? We grow in similar latitudes and climates. Thailand for me. Def def reading your journals. Hopefully some time over the weekend.

Cross pollination.

In this case def a positive from the busy bees @420

Maybe its a rogue hermie cross pollination…

Yeah but this occasion def good!

Nick

We grow in similar latitudes and climates. Thailand for me.
hey Nick! Happy to trade notes with you. Thailand is the one country that one day I might like to visit. I would love to know more about cannabis being legal there now, how many plants you can grow, growing commercially, etc.

hey Nick! Happy to trade notes with you. Thailand is the one country that one day I might like to visit. I would love to know more about cannabis being legal there now, how many plants you can grow, growing commercially, etc.
Yeah bro - I’ll hit you up with a DM we can swap notes. I’ve been to Hawaii. Couple of nights in Honolulu and then 5 on Maui for a mates wedding. It was all too much nice hotels for meals. Had a cool helicopter ride with the Jurassic Park waterfall and Pearl Harbour listening to all the Air traffic Controllers passing off (military and civilian) didn’t see enough of the islands. Nerded out on the ATC stuff. I got to say “Acknowledge, Control 47, Bird 4867” or whatever (it wasn’t that!) because m, yeah I’m a nerd with frie ds that work in ATC do I know the lingo 😆

The pilot got it - but its beautiful world in your parts! Lets catch up.

Nick

Love the 420 Magazine format and members!
Hey @Squiggy Great name. :thumb:
Welcome to 420Magazine my friend. :welcome:
If you want to meet everyone and say hi here is a link.
Take care.

#VIVOSUN #Love What You Grow
Bill284 😎

Love the 420 Magazine format and members!
Welcome Squiggy this is a great place to learn all about growing cannabis. I think you will like it. I know I love the site this is my 2nd year here and I have learned so much just germinated 6 seeds for the first time and have 2 above ground today. Again Welcome

I know I'm a day late as usual :rofl:

But like most of us I came to 420 knowing nothing about how to grow. This community taught me!
I was new to forums and communities like this online and was SUPER skeptical and nervous at first.
But along the way countless members have reached out and helped or just doing their own thing has taught me so much!
1 thing that has always stood out about this community and something I feel drives the sense of community is the willingness to help and pass on information we've all learned here in some way or another.
From my first grow to my current grow I never feel overwhelmed or feel like I can't get to harvest because I know I have a community of people, some of whom I haven't even interacted with ye. But I know I can count on this family to help me figure it out!

Even after taking a long break from growing and even logging into the site. I found that I was still welcomed and accepted by old and new members alike.
The ability to nerd out with you all about a topic that I can't speak much about outside of garden has been so pivotal in not only my grows but allowing me an outlet to communicate with likeminded individuals and do it in a creative way!

This site is my social media even if Im rarely social :ganjamon:I'm constantly watching and reading and trying to learn something and there's no better place and definitely no better group of people to do that at/with!

Thank you to everyone who makes this site what it is...Family :green_heart:

This place is spectacular. @Backlipslide invited me here as he watched my previous site I was at go dormant. Thank you Backlip.

Hearing the sentimental compliments here really makes me feel proud to be a part of this community in any way I can be. You all make this site one of a kind. I don't grow right now due to extenuating circumstances, but growing is where my heart is at. I couldn't ever imagine not being a part of 420 Magazine in some capacity that is warranted by my life; growing or not.

Thank you Rob, Renee, Teddy, Joe, Roy, Dwight, Kristi, Emilya, Mark, Keith, and any staff I missed 🤔...and especially to all the members that continue to make this site be the end all be all of ALL grow sites.

Smoke one for me and hold that puff extra long...

We must "... inhale and exhale to prevail and fare well" -Suga Free

This place is spectacular. @Backlipslide invited me here as he watched my previous site I was at go dormant. Thank you Backlip.

Hearing the sentimental compliments here really makes me feel proud to be a part of this community in any way I can be. You all make this site one of a kind. I don't grow right now due to extenuating circumstances, but growing is where my heart is at. I couldn't ever imagine not being a part of 420 Magazine in some capacity that is warranted by my life; growing or not.

Thank you Rob, Renee, Teddy, Joe, Roy, Dwight, Kristi, Emilya, Mark, Keith, and any staff I missed 🤔...and especially to all the members that continue to make this site be the end all be all of ALL grow sites.

Smoke one for me and hold that puff extra long...

We must "... inhale and exhale to prevail and fare well" -Suga Free
You’re a nice man Puff.

I remember getting a spanking from you when you first got your mod uniform, and you were so nice about it.

Thanks for all you do. And you should feel proud.

For you —-> :)

Congrats brother! stay True! stay Green! Congrats to all the rebels keeping the awareness flowing in the background at 420 magazine as well. in my eyes cannabis is now on top especially now its rec in my neck of the woods my hats off to you and the staff! :headbanger: ohhhh forgot to mention my life has changed in mannnny ways since becoming a member here and will always return just because of these experience's :ganjamon:

I didn't realize the 420 expression had been with us that long. Talk about feeling old! I'm a former police officer and have always been an advocate for the complete repeal of cannabis Prohibition. I don't think decriminalization or legalization solves much. It still keeps the black market alive and with it all of its associated crime. I think consensual or victimless crime laws are bullshit. If we are autonomous, free adults then what we do with our bodies is nobody's business but ours.

Thank you for all of your efforts!

Thank you, Rob and all your wonderful staff and volunteers. Reading about others methods has helped me hone my own gardening skills and helped me produce some of the most beautiful and potent Cannabis I've ever grown, and I hope some of the information I've presented has likewise been helpful for other members as well!
Keep up the great work!!! :cheer::woohoo::thanks:
Becca

Back
Top Bottom