420 Magazine's 30th Year of Cannabis Activism

It's our 30th Anniversary, and on 4/20 no less! :passitleft:

We are the longest running forum based Cannabis community platform in the world, and weed like to graciously thank our members, sponsors & staff for their support, participation and most importantly their activism.

So much has changed since 1993, when our brothers and sisters were routinely persecuted by the feds and states for recognizing the many benefits of our favorite natural flower. It's been a long haul but together we're winning the war against Cannabis. As of this writing, 25 US States and territories have recreational protection and 43 US States and territories have medical protection.

Our mission to spread Cannabis awareness through news and entertainment, while helping and supporting all those who recognize the positive and healing properties of our beloved herb, continues. But with our birthday coming up, we all plan on a well deserved day off to stop and smell the flowers.

To show our appreciation, we'll select one member at random to receive a 420 Magazine Care Package including our branded 420 Magazine T-shirt, Lighter, Nug Jar, Coffee Mug, Stickers & Magnet. All you have to do is post in this thread about your experience here and how our mission has helped improve your life. We'll also provide you with a custom title under your avatar, to whatever you wish, provided it aligns with our guidelines.

Meanwhile, please check out our 4/20 Anniversary article and participate in our Annual 4/20 Photo Contest. Have some fun competing for even more 420 prizes from us and our Sponsors.

Happy 4/20 to you! Happy Anniversary to us!

420-magazine-30th-anniversary-800x600.jpg
Woop woop!! Well done 👏 👏

I think, I join 420 Magazine around 2018 or19, but being stoned when I was registering, I put my real name as my screen name. Not cool (don’t want to advertise), I was on and off the site for a couple years, but I was also using another site, across the pond. At that time, I only conversed with a couple members on 420 Magazine, but felt the comradery and positive social interaction as I was read introductions, grow journals and any where else I care to look and read. As I said earlier, I had issues with my real name being my screen name.

I was also using another 420 site and still have friends on that site, but the tone of social interaction started to take a decline from when I first joined. At that point instead of hearing positive vibration in conversation I was hearing more criticism than compliments. I found myself on 420 Magazine more and more, but still did not like my screen name; so, I started another account with my current screen name. As, I became more familiar with the staff and other member, I was able to get my old account deleted.

Since, I have been here I feel like I have found a place with members that have likeminded interest with the willingness to listen and emphasize, whether it be about growing or someone else’s personal joy or tragedy. While staying civil in the conversation and proving support.

It doesn’t take long after you’re here to realize that you have found what you are looking for.

Stay safe, and grow well my friends,
Tok..

I think, I join 420 Magazine around 2018 or19, but being stoned when I was registering, I put my real name as my screen name. Not cool (don’t want to advertise), I was on and off the site for a couple years, but I was also using another site, across the pond. At that time, I only conversed with a couple members on 420 Magazine, but felt the comradery and positive social interaction as I was read introductions, grow journals and any where else I care to look and read. As I said earlier, I had issues with my real name being my screen name.

I was also using another 420 site and still have friends on that site, but the tone of social interaction started to take a decline from when I first joined. At that point instead of hearing positive vibration in conversation I was hearing more criticism than compliments. I found myself on 420 Magazine more and more, but still did not like my screen name; so, I started another account with my current screen name. As, I became more familiar with the staff and other member, I was able to get my old account deleted.

Since, I have been here I feel like I have found a place with members that have likeminded interest with the willingness to listen and emphasize, whether it be about growing or someone else’s personal joy or tragedy. While staying civil in the conversation and proving support.

It doesn’t take long after you’re here to realize that you have found what you are looking for.

Tok..
Nicely put. I find 420 a joy to be part of Great people. excellent advice and some of the most knowledgeable growers anywhere always ready to answer questions. I love this site

Tok..
Thanks for the vibes, everyone should take a tok and be themselves. Life is to short to spend angry , rather be high.

As, I became more familiar with the staff and other member, I was able to get my old account deleted.
I had something similar early doors - thanks @Teddy Edwards 🙏🏼

Its a very nice place. I have to read tech websites - don’t do that!

Even the Land Rover forums when I was over-landing - golly gosh!

Its a bunch of lovely people and more thsn the sum of its parts.

Nick

It's our 30th Anniversary, and on 4/20 no less! :passitleft:

We are the longest running forum based Cannabis community platform in the world, and weed like to graciously thank our members, sponsors & staff for their support, participation and most importantly their activism.

So much has changed since 1993, when our brothers and sisters were routinely persecuted by the feds and states for recognizing the many benefits of our favorite natural flower. It's been a long haul but together we're winning the war against Cannabis. As of this writing, 25 US States and territories have recreational protection and 43 US States and territories have medical protection.

Our mission to spread Cannabis awareness through news and entertainment, while helping and supporting all those who recognize the positive and healing properties of our beloved herb, continues. But with our birthday coming up, we all plan on a well deserved day off to stop and smell the flowers.

To show our appreciation, we'll select one member at random to receive a 420 Magazine Care Package including our branded 420 Magazine T-shirt, Lighter, Nug Jar, Coffee Mug, Stickers & Magnet. All you have to do is post in this thread about your experience here and how our mission has helped improve your life. We'll also provide you with a custom title under your avatar, to whatever you wish, provided it aligns with our guidelines.

Meanwhile, please check out our 4/20 Anniversary article and participate in our Annual 4/20 Photo Contest. Have some fun competing for even more 420 prizes from us and our Sponsors.

Happy 4/20 to you! Happy Anniversary to us!

420-magazine-30th-anniversary-800x600.jpg
But when is the winner of the prize package notified :hmmmm: ?? I was seriously just curious, as I really could use a new t-shirt, and my coffee cup is all chipped up, and my nug jar of 10 yrs has a broken piece where the lid screws on, and my lighter is currently outta fuel, and I ain't got no stickers for my @Mars Hydro grow tent!!

Is that a pathetic enough excuse to win!! :ganjamon::Rasta:

We’ll discuss it in the back and get back to you. I hadn’t thought that far ahead and wanted to get everyone’s feedback on how to choose. Thank you for the reminder.

We’ll discuss it in the back and get back to you. I hadn’t thought that far ahead and wanted to get everyone’s feedback on how to choose. Thank you for the reminder.
Hey Rob,

How about a few people - maybe those that replied here originally choose a “Custom” or “Bespoke” title and you guys get to choose which one wins? Who chooses the funniest or most appropriate if they’re a long timer?

Something like that?

Nick

Congratulations @NickHardy you lucky bugger! 🤣🤣 looks like your ok sitting this month's comps out now ent ya 🤣 enjoy your new tricks mate ✌🏽

Back
Top Bottom