• FratDogg223

Votes: 6 10.0%
  • OG13

Votes: 5 8.3%
  • Icemud

Votes: 7 11.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
hhmmm, (clears throat) you (clears throat) didn't nominate (clears throat) ANYBODY (clears throat) last month huh??? (clears throat) hmmm... that just seems odd....so what is this??? (clears throat)
MOTM January 2012: QueenTokelove's Nominationpeace2: (clears throat)
LOL jus saying!!! LOL!!! (clears throat)

OMFG and LMAO...I am losing my damn mind...I totally forgot that I did nominate you last month...Apologies and a thousand pardons...:adore:....I think I am losing it for real, too much going on about now in my little world.

Hahah that's too funny Queen, I haven't been on in a couple days and this morning was my mission to vote for you again in motm!!:Namaste::circle-of-love:I really really really appreciate your nomination :love::love:, but with my mother in not the best shape, I can't really predict my involvement over the next couple weeks. Again, your nomination makes me feel like my research and hard work is paying off and I couldn't thank you enough!:love::cheer: however this month, I believe is for you!
You deserve my vote for being more than involved with this community, if not working on your own journal, I know you are welcoming others:bravo::peace::adore:

Girl please, I still am sticking with my nomination. I am sure everyone understands what you are going through with your mother. If that wasn't taking your time that you would be here. I wish this month was my month but I am realistic and if I had to make a prediction I think it will be a close race between Sisco and Granny. Maybe with me running a close third. But as always there are great people being nominated.

:love::love::love::love::love:EVERYONE:love::love::love::love::love:

Hmmm... what started us gettin' in trouble last month was Sisco nominating me when he was in the running - EEK!!!! Okay my dearest Sisco, thank you so very much for the nomination - it is truly an honor to be nominated. I will be rooting for the one I nominated tho!!! (BUT NOT CAMPAIGNING!!!)

Coming in here sure did make me lmao too QTL!!! You have my kindda memory!!! LOL!!!

I will try to keep my teeth in (so sorry for that hickey, QTL!!!)... Got some super glue.... putting it on my dentures....

aaammmm aaaammmmm ...??????????

:love::love::love::circle-of-love::love::love::love::circle-of-love::love::love::love::circle-of-love::love::love::love:

well still no response for me. i guess i will have to put in another 6 more years of work to get noticed good luck everyone i will try harder

^^^^^^^^^ cont. to do my best and to give better advice

whats good brotha!!! Sorry for your luck there brotha!!! but I have to be honost... as of since I have been here in the :420: forums, I have seen you or your advice maybe 10 times in the year... I remember seeing that you went into someones journal that I was following, and you had said you were back... they didn't even know who you were... I can't remember who's journal... but I remember seeing it!!! if you notice that people that are nommed have more than 182 posts in a year... let alone 6!!! I wish you the best brotha!! just get around more often, I am here in the forums everyday!!! even weekends when I notice that most people don't visit much here in the forums!!! but anyways!!! I hope to see you around more brotha!!!

have you been growing the whole time here in :420:???

soon enought brotha, you will be here with the great names that you see before you!!! DON'T GIVE UP BROTHA!!!

:peacetwo:

thspot if you really are passionate about helping and sharing your knowledge of this amazing plant, Cannabis, then you're off to a good start. Your reward should be the feeling that you get from helping. Not so much on prizes more so on the moment and knowing you have the ability to inspire. If others noticed so be it. The one you helped will definitely appreciate.

Check out this guide How To Become Member of The Month. I heard on the streets it was written by a member of the year! ;)

thspot if you really are passionate about helping and sharing your knowledge of this amazing plant, Cannabis, then you're off to a good start. Your reward should be the feeling that you get from helping. Not so much on prizes more so on the moment and knowing you have the ability to inspire. If others noticed so be it. The one you helped will definitely appreciate.

Check out this guide How To Become Member of The Month. I heard on the streets it was written by a member of the year! ;)

wonder who that MOTY was!! -.0

Well I am glad someone stepped in and said something. I was going to but I didn't want to come across rude or hurt feelings. But then again, I was like, what do I know, I have only been here since August of last year....I think I noticed thspot in the same journal that Aston is talking about..Then I noticed what he was saying about, well hinting for someone to nominate him....I was going to get on my soapbox and say, hey, you can't do that because it seems like it a short step away from campaigning...Then I thought, I am just gonna sit my ass over here in the corner and see if someone says something....

So thspot my friend, I agree with the others. You want to get noticed, get out there and start mingling with the people here . Help out and welcome the noobs, there's plenty of them. It's what I do but I don't do it to get noticed. I do it because someone did it for me when I first joined.

I'm with QTL here. I lurked this site and the grows form July, 2011. Became an active member in Oct, 2011. The first I ever heard from you or saw your avatar was mid Jan, 2012. In all the time of my problems with getting my mother plant healthy again, I never heard from you, and there were lots of posts to keep that journal in the top 10 - 15 of the help section. I've seen several debates ad varying opinions on this site, and again, never saw your input until last month.

If you want MOTM, become MOTM. You'll never get the votes even if you get a nomination if you're not. Help, support, advice, keep positive not just yourself, but help others keep the same, offer alternate views (TASTEFULLY) to bring new light to a conversation. Show a good grow, help others turn theirs around, or help make someone else's better, if they're looking for opinions.

In other words, you have to do something that I had a hard time doing... CRAWLING OUT OF MY COMFORT ZONE and risking ridicule to take part in the community. With great risk...... you know the rest. Even now, I stick my neck out, hoping not to lose my head here. It may seem harsh, but I only speak truth without bias or ill intent. Take it how you will.

Jandre--I don't think that was harsh at all and well put. I mean he basically asked what does he have to do to get nominated,so we are telling him. Neither one of us are trying to come at his neck. We are doing what we usually do...help out.

And another thing, thspot, it will be difficult to get nominated if people don't see you contributing or think you're in it just for the prize. I am not saying that was your intent but just saying...So, with that being said, I hope to hear more from you, see a journal or offer some input...get out there, make yourself known, and share your knowledge, ok?

Lets be honest, without 420 and its members, most of our plants would be pretty crappy and take a long time to diagnose problems and have to work out new ways yourself. To be fair we owe 420 the prizes.
Thanks everyone, I love this site and its members.

I was going to nominate Godspeed but I see from his avatar he just won and isn't eligable. Where the heck was I last month!?! Conrgrats anyway. He has helped me considerably with my grows. Definitely deserves the current title.

So I nominate Spiffy. She is freindly to all has to put up with Big Irish:thedoubletake:. That should get her an award for something.:goodluck:
1970 thank you. To be honest I do not think putting up with BID is that hard to do he is a lot of fun and a wonderful man...wow I just got really mushy and didn't mean to. To even be nominated is an honer. You all are a bunch of great people I am able to be myself here where I am not able to at work. Before I start getting all girly and sappy I will close this...Again I want to say GOOD LUCK TO YOU ALL:cheer:

whats good brotha!!! Sorry for your luck there brotha!!! but I have to be honost... as of since I have been here in the :420: forums, I have seen you or your advice maybe 10 times in the year... I remember seeing that you went into someones journal that I was following, and you had said you were back... they didn't even know who you were... I can't remember who's journal... but I remember seeing it!!! if you notice that people that are nommed have more than 182 posts in a year... let alone 6!!! I wish you the best brotha!! just get around more often, I am here in the forums everyday!!! even weekends when I notice that most people don't visit much here in the forums!!! but anyways!!! I hope to see you around more brotha!!!

have you been growing the whole time here in :420:???

soon enought brotha, you will be here with the great names that you see before you!!! DON'T GIVE UP BROTHA!!!

Honesly everyone thanks for the advice and input. Also i wish there was a sarcasm font so you could tell some of those posts were just jokes ahahah. If you couldnt tell i am what you call a 420 lurker i been a member 6years and only 180 some odd posts its because i do view all the journals but i just dont tend to post anything but since i got all this input back i think i am going to start dropping more knowledge when i can to the noobs or really to whoever has a grow problem etc.

I'll let you practice on me for the next 6 years..if you like. :Namaste:

haha thanks sisco CBH fans for life

thanks for the adivce
I'm with QTL here. I lurked this site and the grows form July, 2011. Became an active member in Oct, 2011. The first I ever heard from you or saw your avatar was mid Jan, 2012. In all the time of my problems with getting my mother plant healthy again, I never heard from you, and there were lots of posts to keep that journal in the top 10 - 15 of the help section. I've seen several debates ad varying opinions on this site, and again, never saw your input until last month.

If you want MOTM, become MOTM. You'll never get the votes even if you get a nomination if you're not. Help, support, advice, keep positive not just yourself, but help others keep the same, offer alternate views (TASTEFULLY) to bring new light to a conversation. Show a good grow, help others turn theirs around, or help make someone else's better, if they're looking for opinions.

In other words, you have to do something that I had a hard time doing... CRAWLING OUT OF MY COMFORT ZONE and risking ridicule to take part in the community. With great risk...... you know the rest. Even now, I stick my neck out, hoping not to lose my head here. It may seem harsh, but I only speak truth without bias or ill intent. Take it how you will.
thanks jandre2k3
i will start helpin others more and i always be keeping up with the journals i just been slacking lately been up to my neck in projects

Well I am glad someone stepped in and said something. I was going to but I didn't want to come across rude or hurt feelings. But then again, I was like, what do I know, I have only been here since August of last year....I think I noticed thspot in the same journal that Aston is talking about..Then I noticed what he was saying about, well hinting for someone to nominate him....I was going to get on my soapbox and say, hey, you can't do that because it seems like it a short step away from campaigning...Then I thought, I am just gonna sit my ass over here in the corner and see if someone says something....

So thspot my friend, I agree with the others. You want to get noticed, get out there and start mingling with the people here . Help out and welcome the noobs, there's plenty of them. It's what I do but I don't do it to get noticed. I do it because someone did it for me when I first joined.

i aint never get hurtt ahhahah except when it hurts:high-five:
i think we will become very good friends in the future just from reading this post next time dont sit ur ass over there in the corner come over and give me a high five and say da hell you think brof? (english accent)

oh yea werid word of advice i need to get out. never go shopping hungry and stoned i did that today and i came home with alot of pop tarts and gushers and arizona blueberry tea and bacon

Honesly everyone thanks for the advice and input. Also i wish there was a sarcasm font so you could tell some of those posts were just jokes ahahah. If you couldnt tell i am what you call a 420 lurker i been a member 6years and only 180 some odd posts its because i do view all the journals but i just dont tend to post anything but since i got all this input back i think i am going to start dropping more knowledge when i can to the noobs or really to whoever has a grow problem etc.

yea you stop being selfish with all that knowledge!!! thats just plain rude!!!

No worries brotha!!! I was just lending a hand, I was done with my transplant, so I had a hand to spare!!! LOL!!! well, please, stop on by or at least start commenting in my journal!!! would love to know what you think brotha!!!

Back
Top Bottom