• FratDogg223

Votes: 6 10.0%
  • OG13

Votes: 5 8.3%
  • Icemud

Votes: 7 11.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
NOW I feel like a newbie, why would the poll need to be open? Does it matter who voted for who? If everyone gets to vote 1 time, the one with the most wins, right?

Wow, that sounded snotty :thedoubletake: Didn't mean to at all, sorry.
Just confused as to what the major change was and if it was better or worse.

Wow, that sounded snotty :thedoubletake: Didn't mean to at all, sorry.
Just confused as to what the major change was and if it was better or worse.

No problem GrannyA.:love:

They opened the voting early....because the staff is so busy. It gives them more time to do it right. :high-five:

The polls open on the 15 ( or 16 ). They are closed for the beginning of the month while people nominate members, then it "opens" up so we can vote.... Nothing was started early... The poll part of the contest starts on the 15th of each month....

2 kinds of "open". For a few months, the polls were "open" in the sense that you can see who voted for who... As 420 described, they have discontinued this as it led to a lot more work for the mods. The voting has gone back to a secret ballot, but they have new back-side procedures designed to catch cheating should it happen (sadly it has in the past).

Polls "open" for voting as is normal (15th or 16th each month).

:goodluck: to all nominated - you guys rock!

:love::love::love::love::love:LUVIES TO EVERYONE!!!:love::love::love::love::love:

All hell broke loose at G420's and I've been putting in very very very very long work days/nights... But I had to get in here to cast my vote for my beloved SISCO!!! SO DESERVING!!!!!! I am delighted to see many others agree!!!

With that... I am keeping my teeth in my mouth and getting the heck outta here!!!

Good luck to everyone!!!!!

Wish I had more time - ya all know I'd love to pester you!!!
:love::love::love::circle-of-love::love::love::love::circle-of-love::love::love::love::circle-of-love::love::love::love:

Aww shucky ducky, Sisco got me by 7 votes...oh well maybe next month will be my month. I just dont wanna be the Susan Lucci of the motm....lol

Maybe I will be high off your fumes Sisco. You left me in th dust...lol..luck has nothing to do with it. It is your personality and skills with growing. So humble you are! It's your time to shine. Congrats, brotha!

Back
Top Bottom