Votes: 6 10.0%
  • OG13

Votes: 5 8.3%
  • Icemud

Votes: 7 11.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Founder
This contest is for the 420 Member of the Month.

Please nominate people you feel are worthy of this title. Make sure to tell us why you think this person should be our Member of the Month.

The contest will be open for submissions from the beginning through the 15th day of each month. Once all submissions are in, we will begin voting for a winner. Winners are announced on the 1st of each month.

Winners earn 100 rep points, "420 Member of the Month" title, Case of RAW Rolling Papers from HBI International, $50 Store Credit at SmokeTower.ca, 12 Pack of King Size Cones and 420 Magazine Nug Jar!

Blue Planet Nutrients contributes all of the following items to our winner.
Sierra Natural Science contributes all of the following items to our winner.

Rules:

1. Only one nominee per member.

2. Promotion (i.e. campaigning) for yourself or a friend, may disqualify the entry.

3. Contest is open to the first 25 entries.

4. Past winners are ineligible for 6 months from date of win.

5. Any attempt at voting more than one time per person (i.e. multiple user names, etc.) may result in a disqualification.

How to Become Member of the Month!

:thanks::popcorn::thanks:

Due to the mishap with QueenTokelove last month, I would like to nominate her again for this month!!! Like I said last month, she has came a long way since she has joined, and has been getting around to a lot of people!!! I hope that this time nothing WRONG happens!!! IM TALKIN TO YOU QTL BF!!! LOL!!!

who else besides everyone is worthy to be in the running!!!

:peacetwo:

I'd like to go ahead and nominate Siscokid again! I think he deserves another go... Now, if only granny420 will mind her manners, maybe he'll make it to the end of the month! :rofl:

:Namaste:

I'd like to go ahead and nominate Siscokid again! I think he deserves another go... Now, if only granny420 will mind her manners, maybe he'll make it to the end of the month! :rofl:

:love::love::love::love::love:Fratdogg!!!:love::love::love::love::love:

You are SO RIGHT - HE SOOOOO DESERVES ANOTHER GO!!!

I second the nomination for Sisco, and...

I promise to keep my teeth in my mouth!!!!!

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

:love::love::love::love::love:Fratdogg!!!:love::love::love::love::love:

You are SO RIGHT - HE SOOOOO DESERVES ANOTHER GO!!!

I second the nomination for Sisco, and...

I promise to keep my teeth in my mouth!!!!!

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

I too nominate Siscokid :cheer:

You can't nominate me more than once guys...watch out or you'll get me kicked off for being over nominated! lol

I'm humbled to have the priveledge once again, but feel that there is a person much more deserving than myself.

My nomination goes to G420, I'm a big fan of hers for more reasons than her fun personality. She has put up some of the longest posts of information (with pictures that show great detail included) that I have ever seen here on :420:

I thank you all again...:peace:

Thanks so much Aston for the nomination. There is no way in hell that there will be a repeat of last month. I will break his fingers if I have to...lol..Awwwww hot damn, I'm feeling deja vu with Sisco and Granny in here with me..Gonna make sure I glue Granny's denture in. I still have the teeth marks on my neck looking like a damn hickey..wth? Gonna wear a gas mask just in case because I expect to get some exhaust in my face along the way....Once again it is an honor to be nominated.

I believe this will be fun to watch....I have to say good luck to each and everyone of you....:circle-of-love::circle-of-love::cheer::cheer::circle-of-love::circle-of-love:

I don't know if I can watch this one...can someone just give me updates then tell me who won at the end? LOL....I still haven't decided who to nominate yet but has gotten it down to 3 people.

love to see all these new members being interactive i like to say congrats to the site and i hope you all guys stay for years and keep being interactive and entertaining for me haha

I was going to nominate Godspeed but I see from his avatar he just won and isn't eligable. Where the heck was I last month!?! Conrgrats anyway. He has helped me considerably with my grows. Definitely deserves the current title.

So I nominate Spiffy. She is freindly to all has to put up with Big Irish:thedoubletake:. That should get her an award for something.:goodluck:

Ok, I am gonna be a bit biased and going with a girl this time around. Actually I didn't nominate anyone last month..You know me with my Go Go Girl Power kick I have been on...so........I am gonna nominate.........that lovely diva.... wait for it.....wait for it......Miss Bud....loved her journal and she has been quite helpful to me and others...

Ok, I am gonna be a bit biased and going with a girl this time around. Actually I didn't nominate anyone last month..You know me with my Go Go Girl Power kick I have been on...so........I am gonna nominate.........that lovely diva.... wait for it.....wait for it......Miss Bud....loved her journal and she has been quite helpful to me and others...

hhmmm, (clears throat) you (clears throat) didn't nominate (clears throat) ANYBODY (clears throat) last month huh??? (clears throat) hmmm... that just seems odd....

so what is this??? (clears throat)
MOTM January 2012: QueenTokelove's Nomination

:peacetwo: (clears throat)

LOL jus saying!!! LOL!!! (clears throat)

Hahah that's too funny Queen, I haven't been on in a couple days and this morning was my mission to vote for you again in motm!!:Namaste::circle-of-love:

I really really really appreciate your nomination :love::love:, but with my mother in not the best shape, I can't really predict my involvement over the next couple weeks. Again, your nomination makes me feel like my research and hard work is paying off and I couldn't thank you enough!:love::cheer: however this month, I believe is for you!

You deserve my vote for being more than involved with this community, if not working on your own journal, I know you are welcoming others:bravo::peace::adore:

Back
Top Bottom