• FratDogg223

Votes: 6 10.0%
  • OG13

Votes: 5 8.3%
  • Icemud

Votes: 7 11.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
oh yea werid word of advice i need to get out. never go shopping hungry and stoned i did that today and i came home with alot of pop tarts and gushers and arizona blueberry tea and bacon

hahaaaa yes thspot, Spot on good advice!! Doesnt need to be grow advice, as long as it cannabis related a? But defo know what you mean. When I go food shopping high I do the same, come back with loads of yogurts and pure crap food. hahaha dont do it. Plus half way round I get really bored and end up wanting to get home for another bong.:hookah::rofl::rofl:

hahaaaa yes thspot, Spot on good advice!! Doesnt need to be grow advice, as long as it cannabis related a? But defo know what you mean. When I go food shopping high I do the same, come back with loads of yogurts and pure crap food. hahaha dont do it. Plus half way round I get really bored and end up wanting to get home for another bong.:hookah::rofl::rofl:

haha i hear ya man i was walking around then suddenly realized i was bored and needed to get back to roll another one up wal mart can only be so entertaining before i need to remedicate

hi all

id like to vote for mark green for the journal on his 2ltr hempy sog grow journal fascinated by this style of growing and as 420fied and twelve12 have already won id like to see mark get sum free stuff for the time and effort his put in to show us his results

Hey everyone, I would like to nominate fratdogg for this months MoTM contest! I believe that the member of the month has to go above and beyond the typical member and fratdogg definitely does. He is very helpful, and what I like most, is he offers only educated information :) and is very active in many different journal's and topics here on 420mag.... great job fratdogg....

I'd like to nominate OG13 for MOTM.

He is always helpful, he's knowledgeable and contributes in many ways here. Patient, and a good listener, I've seen him help a lot of newer and more experienced growers. He has a great thread on building an Arduino based room controller, and is always offering quality advice around the forums. It's difficult for me to nominate anyone against the great members already nominated, but OG13 is very deserving in my opinion...

Here's his thread on the DIY room controller for those who might be interested:
Arduino based room controller

Hey everyone, I would like to nominate fratdogg for this months MoTM contest! I believe that the member of the month has to go above and beyond the typical member and fratdogg definitely does. He is very helpful, and what I like most, is he offers only educated information :) and is very active in many different journal's and topics here on 420mag.... great job fratdogg....

I am, once again, honored sir. :thanks: for such kind words.

I must tell you that all I'm doing is trying to read and learn like most members around here... I do try to offer assistance when I feel I have information worth offering, but sometimes it's just pointing someone in the right direction.

When I see the names of the members that have been awarded the MOTM title, you can believe me when I say, I am truly honored just to have been nominated! In large part it's the members that make 420 Magazine such a great place...and I love you all :circle-of-love: for making this the best mmj community out there! :adore::adore::adore:

:Namaste:

I'd like to nominate OG13 for MOTM.

He is always helpful, he's knowledgeable and contributes in many ways here. Patient, and a good listener, I've seen him help a lot of newer and more experienced growers. He has a great thread on building an Arduino based room controller, and is always offering quality advice around the forums. It's difficult for me to nominate anyone against the great members already nominated, but OG13 is very deserving in my opinion...

Here's his thread on the DIY room controller for those who might be interested:
Arduino based room controller

Thanks for the nomination X, I'm honored and quite surprised. I just roll along and offer advice when I can, think I'm a pretty good teacher. I feel like I move in a pretty small circle, but realized I have over 130 subscriptions.....

:thanks:

Thanks for the nomination X, I'm honored and quite surprised. I just roll along and offer advice when I can, think I'm a pretty good teacher. I feel like I move in a pretty small circle, but realized I have over 130 subscriptions.....

:thanks:

Ah, such humbleness, OG13. :adore: Every where I go...there you are helping folks out, including me. You have helped me plan my next grow and have told me where to learn about it. I'm just one of many you have helped my friend.

Great nominations so far. You guys deserve the spot lights!

Adding more to the mix this month I nominate Icemud! Yes, if you have seen his journal it is very informative with the impressive scrog grow. Not only that he take time off and help others with his experience & knowledge, that is backed up with great soil grow.

Congratulate all this is going to be fun to watch.

Twelve12...man, I dont know what to say besides I feel so honored and thankful!!!! I really appreciate the kind words and for the nomination...whoa I never expected this!!! Thank you so much!!!

I love the 420magazine community and really appreciate the knowledge that is shared throughout the forums!! No other forum's even come close to what we have to offer here at 420 Mag!!! I love you guys and gals!!!!

Queen, it is funny that I should find THIS post from YOU. (ironic funny, not haha funny) I came to see if you had been nominated yet, because you are the one I have noticed helping and sharing the most in my posts, and I find it hard to believe mine are so special that it's just me. I am very nee so I am not sure if you have been nominated or won, I was thinking I would sit back and watch how these things go for a couple months before I got involved. I just wanted you to know that even if it isn't WHY you help, you have been noticed! :thanks:

Polls are now open, everyone please vote for 420 Member of the Month! :cheer:

Valued Sponsor SmokeTower.ca has been added to the contest, offering all winners a $50 store credit! :high-five:
:Namaste:

No more, you guys had us running around like headless chickens last month. We simply don't have the time to investigate a hundred different reports of cheating, nor do we have enough people here to handle the communications. We found many different ways to investigate from the back and will take action every time we catch one, just like we always do. ;)
High 420,

We no longer have open poll?

Back
Top Bottom