• Heirloom

Votes: 31 29.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
The Moderators' Jokemeter has been activated. :clown:

Any off-topic jokes will be deleted. :geek:

Please remember that the real topic here is MOTM and the awards ceremony. :;):

And goats.

And OG's oddly repetitive need to check everyone's inseam. Same as it was last time bud.

:)

And goats.

And OG's oddly repetitive need to check everyone's inseam. Same as it was last time bud.

:)

Actually when I checked my records RTK yours has decrease slightly from your 1st measurement. It is typical for people to get smaller as they age, this sir is a cold hard fact. Also another cold hard fact is if one of the nominees happened to have spent the last 12 months up in a space station, it is more then likely that they are now taller due to the lower gravitational field experienced, so YES those constant repetitive checking of inseam measurements are REQUIRED. You would not go to the Tony Awards in an outfit you bought off the shelf at Target, God FORBID, well the MoTM is much more prestigious and no one wants the judges to think we are wearing a high water evening gowns when that is not the look we are shooting for, nor do we wish to have those spectacular gowns dragging across the dirty floor because we have aged since our last measurement and now the gown is to long. Trust me when I say, I never worked for the TSA and having to place my hand with the end of a tape measurer up next to your junk is not the highlight of my day, if it was I would give up my career as an electrician and get me a job with the TSA. Now that that is clear, when can I swing over and get an updated measurement of your inseam? ;)

I personally did not choose the goat in the barrel, that decision came from up much higher and when I suggested we update it to a sack full of cats, I was over ruled, so if anyone has, or takes issue to that tradition, do not drag me into the conversation. I wanted to update the MoTM traditions to the new millennium but much like the "Skulls and Crossbones" and the "FreeMasons" the "MoTM" insists on sticking to their long line of traditions.

Only a few days left for nominations :) Can't wait to see the great lineup in store for this month! I'm sure it will be another nail biter!

Just when i was gonna say more :popcorn::popcorn::popcorn: any one...

Life has sprouted again, must of been a good week end to keep you folks quite :cheesygrinsmiley::lot-o-toke:

Must have been from all that "DABBING" going on for 7/10 lol I still got lots of dabs here, would you like some on your popcorn? hahah

Must have been from all that "DABBING" going on for 7/10 lol I still got lots of dabs here, would you like some on your popcorn? hahah

I do love my edibles, Mmm dabbed pop corn like wow serious stuff... gave me new idea that did :thumb: canna butter pop corn, i just wonder if that would work... scuttles off to the kitchen !

You heard it here first :cheesygrinsmiley:

I do love my edibles, Mmm dabbed pop corn like wow serious stuff... gave me new idea that did :thumb: canna butter pop corn, i just wonder if that would work... scuttles off to the kitchen !

Hmmm.. That just gave me a great idea. Caramelized popcorn... Cannacarmelized popcorn! Wow now that would be a tasty treat. :drool:

I could do the plain canna butter on popcorn but it would have to be some tasty butter. That last batch I made was not worthy of a spread of any kind, the taste was almost gag worthy haha :rofl:

How about using canna oil to make the popcorn? We make popcorn from scratch rather than buying microwave bags...now that's an idea!

Only a few more days before the nominees are officially nominated. The question on everyones minds right now is who will it be this month!
Only 4 more days to PM the Moderators with your nominations, so do not delay, show that guy or gal just how much you appreciated their help and support of the community.

good luck to all the nominees this month!! you all deserve it eh

well I can honestly say that my canna butter is freakin delicious on popcorn. woowoooooo

I haven't done "real" popcorn in years so it was microcrap stuff with good butter melted and poured, sea salt and coarse black pepper added. but, now that it was mentioned, I wonder how my olive oil would do for popping? don't know if it would be good for popping, but now I gotta go buy some corn an try it.

the caramel corn idea sounds awesome too.

:party:

good luck to all the nominees this month!! you all deserve it eh

well I can honestly say that my canna butter is freakin delicious on popcorn. woowoooooo

I haven't done "real" popcorn in years so it was microcrap stuff with good butter melted and poured, sea salt and coarse black pepper added. but, now that it was mentioned, I wonder how my olive oil would do for popping? don't know if it would be good for popping, but now I gotta go buy some corn an try it.

the caramel corn idea sounds awesome too.

:party:
You could do kettle corn relatively easy. We use a popper that cooks the corn on the stove. We add butter flavored oil, some salt, and about 1/4 c. White sugar to the mix and you get kettle corn.

How about using canna oil to make the popcorn? We make popcorn from scratch rather than buying microwave bags...now that's an idea!

Ye some thing to do with the fat molecules, long chain fat molecules hold onto THC better if i remember correctly than the shorter chain fats & perhaps oils...

So making butter is a science in practice & the most dedicated decarb their weed first :thumb:

Back
Top Bottom