• Granny420

Votes: 3 4.1%
  • 1970sGrower

Votes: 8 11.0%
  • Xlr8

Votes: 19 26.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Wow, I'm flattered, and that means a lot to me. I'm speechless brother! I sincerely appreciate the kind words that go with the nomination, more than anything. I'm just glad if I've been able to help a few people around here, half as much as others here have helped me. Pretty cool thing that you did that, and all I can really say is:

:thanks: :thanks: :thanks:

Yeah well I expect half the split of the loot if you win LMAO :party:

Wow really is some great nominations. And it just dawned on me who VapeDogg use to be, yeah I know kinda slow. But I just kept staring at the avatar then it clicked...What? Better late than never...lol...Uh, Granny, I usually don't like to share but since it's you, of course, you can borrow my mask.

Xlr- great to see you in the line up. You deserve it, brotha. Same goes for Vape..I like how this is rounding out..Now let the fun begin.

ALL great nominees this month!! My vote goes to XLR8, although it was a tough one. If you're new here, or not, X is always MORE than willing to lend you a hand, and with sound advice too! He's a guy with class, and skills to match. Good luck X! And good luck to all the other noms too!!:high-five:
:Namaste:

ALL great nominees this month!! My vote goes to XLR8, although it was a tough one. If you're new here, or not, X is always MORE than willing to lend you a hand, and with sound advice too! He's a guy with class, and skills to match. Good luck X! And good luck to all the other noms too!!:high-five:

:thanks: Quix - that's really kind and means a lot to me! :)

And Vape jumps into the lead...We need Granny in here to announce this race in her special way...I have 2 vote tied with 3 other people but at least someone loves me...Just call me Susan Lucci folks...lol

My vote went to ggrant. I've not interacted with him much, but I sure see him around helping people. I've been so impressed by the time and effort and thoughtfulness he puts into his posts, and I see him helping so many people, everyday it seems, with well informed ideas and suggestions. I definitely think he's worthy of MOTM.

For the record, that wasn't an easy decision - lots of great nominees this month!

:goodjob: ggrant!

This is a very nice race even if I am not in the lead. I still haven't voted yet, it's just so hard to choose really.I feel like me and Granny are spinning in our tracks....*hands her some Geritol*....Come on old girl, maybe if we give each other a push we can take a few steps.

I voted for Vapedogg223, he went out of his way to welcome me even tho i am not a cannabis grower, im just hydro veggies.

Thats frat.... er i mean Vapedogg for ya :thumb:

:peacetwo:

:thanks: very much for the kind words and vote, Hydroohio!

I try to welcome everyone! I think back to when I posted my introduction...a few great members stopped in to say hi. :thumb: Their friendliness really encouraged me to get more involved... I'm just trying to pay it forward!

:thanks: very much for the kind words and vote, Hydroohio!

I try to welcome everyone! I think back to when I posted my introduction...a few great members stopped in to say hi. :thumb: Their friendliness really encouraged me to get more involved... I'm just trying to pay it forward!

Np man you took the time not only to comment but to also share links! :Namaste:

Back
Top Bottom