Votes: 3 4.1%
  • 1970sGrower

Votes: 8 11.0%
  • Xlr8

Votes: 19 26.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Founder
This contest is for the 420 Member of the Month.

Please nominate people you feel are worthy of this title. Make sure to tell us why you think this person should be our Member of the Month.

The contest will be open for submissions from the beginning through the 15th day of each month. Once all submissions are in, we will begin voting for a winner. Winners are announced on the 1st of each month.

Winners earn 100 rep points, "420 Member of the Month" title, Case of RAW Rolling Papers from HBI International, $50 Store Credit at SmokeTower.ca, 12 Pack of King Size Cones and 420 Magazine Nug Jar!

Blue Planet Nutrients contributes all of the following items to our winner.
Sierra Natural Science contributes all of the following items to our winner.
Rules:

1. Only one nominee per member.

2. Promotion (i.e. campaigning) for yourself or a friend, may disqualify the entry.

3. Contest is open to the first 25 entries.

4. Past winners are ineligible for 6 months from date of win.

5. Any attempt at voting more than one time per person (i.e. multiple user names, etc.) may result in a disqualification.

How to Become Member of the Month!

:thanks::popcorn::thanks:

Well I'd like to submit "miwa" as my submission for member of the month.

Since I've been on this site I watched him experiment with every single method of growing that he hears about. he's experimenting with soil and hydro right now,has a plant with each method of topping, LST, FIMMING.another thing is he's not just learning them, hes teaching them to those who listen and ask questions. he's attempted growing a weed plant upside down which is still alive(i think that was a fun experiment), He's taught me about grafting plants (fusing 2 plants together to produce 2 or more strains of weed on 1 single plant) He inspired me to LST,FIMM and TOPP and im getting better results than with any other advice i had before. since getting to know miwa i've become a better grower.

he has helped me learn alot and expand my knowledge of marijuana and i feel he's a very helpful and informative member on here.hes more creative with his growing methods than anyone i've met so far. miwa is a great addition to this site. i'm glad he's here

253Chiefin said:
Well I'd like to submit "miwa" as my submission for member of the month.

Since I've been on this site I watched him experiment with every single method of growing that he hears about. he's experimenting with soil and hydro right now,has a plant with each method of topping, LST, FIMMING.another thing is he's not just learning them, hes teaching them to those who listen and ask questions. he's attempted growing a weed plant upside down which is still alive(i think that was a fun experiment), He's taught me about grafting plants (fusing 2 plants together to produce 2 or more strains of weed on 1 single plant) He inspired me to LST,FIMM and TOPP and im getting better results than with any other advice i had before. since getting to know miwa i've become a better grower.

he has helped me learn alot and expand my knowledge of marijuana and i feel he's a very helpful and informative member on here.hes more creative with his growing methods than anyone i've met so far. miwa is a great addition to this site. i'm glad he's here

Nice nomination, Chiefin - good luck, Miwa! :goodluck:

Miwa is a good nomination. I would second that but I am going to nominate Ggrant. His journals are informative and advice he has given me has always been on point. Plus his sense of humor is great.

:love::love::love::love::love:Luvies To EVERYONE!!!:love::love::love::love::love:

It seems I never have enough time in here lately (or for the next few months cuz of LIFE's requirements of me), but I had one last important thing to do with the time I do have today...

I would like to nominate our QueenTokeLove again this month. I have seen numerous comments from members she has given support to and after what I put her thru in Jan, I learned she sure does have a fantastic sense of humor!!! I mean if she can eat Sisco's dust, get hit by flying teeth, and still come out grinnin' - well she's my kindda gal!!!!!!:love:

QTL, I have so enjoyed just getting to know you in the MOTM area and truely feel from the comments of others that you offer a ton of support to many. To me, THAT is a truely deserving 420 nominee. :thumb:

Now, I'm gonna git on my bike and ride on outta here while I still got me dentures in me mouth!!!

VROOOOOOMMM!!!!!

:love::love::love::circle-of-love::love::love::love::circle-of-love::love::love::love::circle-of-love::love::love::love::circle-of-love::love::love::love:

Wow!!! Thanks for the nomination. I was not expecting it after being nominated for the past two months.

Yeah, i tend to have a wicked sense of humor. Not everyone gets my humor, i just like to make people laugh. Sometimes laughter can get you past some shitty days. As for helping people on the site, i love doing it. I may not be as experienced as some on here but i love sharing what i have learned. And has no problem saying i don't have all the answers or directing a person to someone who does.

In closing, Granny i wish you lived close to me. I think we vibe great and would be at your house everyday!!!! You seem like my kind of person. Now keep those teeth in ya mouth. As for Sisco and his dust, eh i am not complaining..lol..i hooked up a gas mask so i could suck up all the fumes!

Sent from my LG-P505 using Forum Runner

Thanks 420 for the contests. I see a few new addition to the contest;

• $50 Store Credit at SmokeTower.ca (very cool, got one myself for MOTY)
• 12 Packs of King Size Cones (comes in handy for emergency roll)
• How to become a member of the month (we'll be seeing more members being nominated in the future, perhaps a full house 25 entries now that is something I personally like to see).

Great nomination so far and all very deserving.

This month I like to nominate Vapedogg223. Very helpful member with great advice, you can see him in almost every grow journal. This member helping others without flexing his ego and always stay calm, collected, and positive. Which is a MOTM quality. Definitely a gem in the rough. Keep up the good work brother, and everyone else who is doing good deeds spreading awareness.

Good luck to all.

Yay, Granny is in it too! This is going to be interesting for sure. Gonna have my catchers mitt ready for those flying dentures.

Sent from my LG-P505 using Forum Runner

Twelve... :thanks: once again brother! :adore: And :thanks: for the kind words ilikebike!

:Namaste:

I'm going to nominate G420

Here's why:
Producing Feminized Seeds Using Colloidal Silver

Good luck to all the nominees :Namaste:

:love::love::love::love::love:SISCO:love::love::love::love::love:

Honey, :thanks: so very much. It is truly an honor to be nominated... it puts a grin on me ol' granny face, and gives me such a nice warm feeling inside just to know my dear Sisco luvs me this much!!!... I love you too, honey... thank you so much for the honor of being nominated.

QTL - can I borrow yer gas mask for when ya leave me in YER dust??? :)

Outta time today ... and that warm feelin' is gonna be runnin' down my leg if I don't git to the bathroom pretty darn soon!!!

:love::love::love::circle-of-love::love::love::love:LUVIES TO ALL!!!:love::love::love::circle-of-love::love::love::love:

I would like to nominate 1970'sGrower to the Member of the Month Contest. 70's has a great journal with tons of pics, descriptions and not to mention has produced some killer buds out of his garden. He also has only kind things to say and has given me much good vibes and kudos throughout my grow. I think he is definitely worthy of MoTM!!! Best of luck to everyone, so many deserving people...

I'd like to nominate Xlr8.
This guy helps EVERYONE, he has some solid advice and is very patient with newbies. Doesn't mind experimenting and thinking outside the box. Has solid grows and is an all around nice guy.

Wow, I'm flattered, and that means a lot to me. I'm speechless brother! I sincerely appreciate the kind words that go with the nomination, more than anything. I'm just glad if I've been able to help a few people around here, half as much as others here have helped me. Pretty cool thing that you did that, and all I can really say is:

:thanks: :thanks: :thanks:

Back
Top Bottom