420 Magazine's Nug of the Month: January 2017

420 Magazine's Nug of the Month - January 2017

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Barbies a smoke whore.. bet she was caught taking that from Nics stash. Or you paying her in buds these days?:rofl::rofl:

Including boobs in a nug picture. Hadn't thought of that! :)

Like to enter this beautiful Purple Ryder..
20161009_1437121.jpg

Why yess it is for sure..there autos. If u want to know where i got mine just pm me..they grow like a dream.. peace brother..
Wow . OS! Is that easier to grow than Purple Kush?

I would like to enter my devil cream I had from my last harvest. The plant went 8.5 weeks from seed to finish the main cola was about 25ish grams of purple stickiness
20161109_144711.jpg

20161109_144735.jpg

Good luck everyone :p

I would like to enter my devil cream I had from my last harvest. The plant went 8.5 weeks from seed to finish the main cola was about 25ish grams of purple stickiness
20161109_144711.jpg

20161109_144735.jpg

Good luck everyone :p
Is there a journal i can read for this nug

Humbly entered, for all to enjoy:

This is a cola from my own hybrid, consisting of Haze x Blue Dream...and it is dreamy!

20170105_144253.jpg

This was one huge cola and I had to cut it up to get it all in a picture. (Okay, a cola consists of multiple nugs perhaps but I couldn't choose one over another so pick a chunk) The weight of this one cola was 22 grams...dry as a bone! The potency tests out at 22% with ultra crystal frostiness and a fruity, aromatic bouquet at first, that finishes strong and sweet on the exhale, with notes of citrus and oak. It is positively delightful to inhale as the creamy, delicious smoke wafts into your nostrils and grabs hold of your frontal lobes, transporting you to dreamland.

20170105_143514c.jpg

It's so sticky you can't even touch it. And there's even a cute little seed peeking out...yay! Another future crop!

I have a pretty good tolerance, and when I smoked my first two hits I wondered if I would be impressed. Fifteen minutes later I suddenly realized I was still holding the bowl and the lighter and had become totally slack-jaw stoned. I was twenty years old the last time two hits of anything did that to me and I have a pound of this now. If I die, I will now die totally happy. :)

It has been a year-long goal to enter this thread. I am quietly proud to have finally grown something worthy of being included in this monthly parade of the most beautiful nuggets on Earth. I have learned plenty from all of you...thanks. Good luck everyone!

Peace, Hyena

Is there a journal i can read for this nug
Nah sorry man didn't do a journal for the Devil Cream I got lots of pictures for it uploaded and any questions you may have about the grow I am more than happy to answer. It really was just your standard 2 x11L in a 60x60 tent using biobizz nutes and a mars led. The entire red family from sweet seeds isn't temp dependant with 85% of the plants getting the red/purple colour. Has to do with the genetic breeding with hindu kush which is naturally purple/red. Send me a message or check out my gallary for more pics
Happy Growing
:thumb:

It's a wonderful world of beautiful buds, I love coming to see the world's greatest growers put their buds up for show. Thanks to all the participants.

Please check out The New Autoflower Topping Thread I hope it's helpful for the newer growers to get the information they need to grow some massive autos.

KiG Everyone :green_heart:cheers

Organic greenhouse grown AK-47 x Grand Daddy Purple:

DSC073925.JPG

Flip side:
DSC073846.JPG

:circle-of-love::Namaste:

This is great! I keep working towards gardening progression because of threads like this. Fun to see what is out there. :bravo: to all.

I am proud of my last batch, it is definitely a frostier batch that I am proud of. I have not mastered the art of photography, I hope my next batch will be of film. I have one shot left on my hasselblad and I may try to get nugs with it, hard for my digital to convey what I see. I think these are my most interesting shots.

(the paragraph above made me laugh when I previewed my post, especially my "proud" sentence. I smoked a bowl of my SD earlier so I blame that)

Sour Diesel grown in DBHBB. These are in the curing process, burps away!

P1020536.jpg
P10205371.jpg

Everyones photos are great, keep it up!

My first time trying the nug of the month. I'm a better smoker than I am a photographer but I vote most months, so I thought I better do my part and enter something already. This is a nug from a CKS Early Miss Auto. She's very easy to grow and quite tasty with a very strong flavor and aroma of blueberry. I grew her in Ocean Forest.

IMG_032537.JPG

BTW, I believe I am number 15. Still 9 spaces left :)

Back
Top Bottom