• AussieBlueTHC - Golden Tiger

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • TheFertilizer - Blackberry Kush

• Hash Hound - White Cookies

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Heres some Chocolate Mint Og from hso harvested around 3 weeks ago. Not a big yeilder but the buds are exquisite. 1. Break open a nug and you will be hit with a wave on chocolate funk. 2. Spark it up and a taste the minty goodness in your lungs and on your lips. 3. Cough. 4. Repeat as needed. 5. Transform into the person you were meant to be. :tokin: Very good cannabis :passitleft:

IMG_084038.JPG
IMG_083243.JPG

It's a good run between the chocolate mint and the blueberry gum! Wish we could get together and spark up these fine specimens sometime. Those are beauties. Best of luck to you my friend. I'll be subscribing to your thread my man. Def no complaints if I lose to you :)

Contest Guidelines have been updated:

Voting From Mobile Device: Voting in contest polls can be done by using the 420 Magazine mobile app directly from a smartphone. On your smartphone's browser (Google Chrome works best), from within any post/thread, touch the screen and in the pop up window, choose "More", then choose "Web View". At the bottom of the page, choose "Desktop Version". You may have to pinch outwards to zoom in close enough to click on the polls. Additional information can be found here

If this is too confusing, you can log in from a PC until we get this feature added to the app.

The poll is now closed.

Congratulations to Nicholas Flamel and his beautifully photographed Chocolate Mint OG. :goodjob:

Everyone else - see you next month.

And look out for a cracking new addition to the NOTM prize list starting in October.

:high-five::passitleft:

Well deserved with a pretty bud there Mister Nicholas Flamel,,, and a close race to the other buddage..

Keepem Green

Thank you all so much. Its an honor to win notm. 420 has the best growers and the best people around. The competition is always top shelf and first class. Rooster and Boogyman, i was sure one of you would come out on top. Re-enter those nugs. The Ghost Train looks especialy tastey! No offense to the Blueberry Gum but Ghost Train Haze has a special place in my heart :). Time to go fire up this Choc Mint Og nug. Thanks again. Stay high :passitleft:

Congratulations Nicholas Flamel!:bravo::thumb:

Back
Top Bottom