Votes: 0 0.0%
  • TheFertilizer - Blackberry Kush

• Hash Hound - White Cookies

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
420-magazine-mobile772959234.jpg
my entry for the month. Blueberry gum #2 after a 12 day dry and a 14 day cure. 9.6 grams and rock solid.
A blueberry smell hits you in the face when you crack it open and then taste is a blueberry inhale with an overly chewed juicy fruit after taste. It's amazing

420-magazine-mobile1805987814.jpg

Heres some Chocolate Mint Og from hso harvested around 3 weeks ago. Not a big yeilder but the buds are exquisite. 1. Break open a nug and you will be hit with a wave on chocolate funk. 2. Spark it up and a taste the minty goodness in your lungs and on your lips. 3. Cough. 4. Repeat as needed. 5. Transform into the person you were meant to be. :tokin: Very good cannabis :passitleft:

IMG_084038.JPG
IMG_083243.JPG

My entry is my Mother of Berry we just harvested. Smells like a blueberry skunk mixture that will keep you wanting more. The high is a relaxed euphoric and couch lock and the tase is blueberry pie and a hint of pine.
420-magazine-mobile397392055.jpg
you
420-magazine-mobile368989321.jpg

Heres some Chocolate Mint Og from hso harvested around 3 weeks ago. Not a big yeilder but the buds are exquisite. 1. Break open a nug and you will be hit with a wave on chocolate funk. 2. Spark it up and a taste the minty goodness in your lungs and on your lips. 3. Cough. 4. Repeat as needed. 5. Transform into the person you were meant to be. :tokin: Very good cannabis :passitleft:

IMG_084038.JPG
IMG_083243.JPG

I cant wait to see my Chocolate Mint OG like that .. Well Done .

Oh man I messed this up...this is actually some Romulan that I also picked up along with the Cherry Bomb and Afghani hashish. The Romulan packs a lot more kick than the Cherry Bomb. Couch lock after a few too many pulls. The Cherry bomb buds are much looser in comparison to the tight Romulan nugs.

Here are a couple of photos of my current favourite strain, Dark Devil Auto. I love this strain because it's so beautiful to look at and because it gives me such a clear-headed high and I even vape it when I'm tired and it perks me right up.

Photo_3_-_Dark_Devil.jpg
DDA_Nug_Closeup1.jpg

The poll is now open for your votes.

You can see all the entries in the first post in the thread.

Good luck to all you nugs and nug-ettes.

:cheer:

Unfortunately, member Luck33y7's entry has had to be removed from the contest. Reports have been received of campaigning via our Private Message system.

As stated in the contest rules, published in the first post in the thread every month, promotion (i.e. campaigning) for yourself or a friend, or any attempt at voting more than one time per person (i.e. multiple user names, etc.) is considered cheating and is prohibited. Promotion also includes family and friends who register a new account for voting purposes. Campaigning in any form - including but not limited to mentioning the entry in any thread outside the contest, a signature link to the entry and campaigning via PMs - will result in the entry being removed from the month's contest. A second instance, either in a different contest during the same month or in any future contest, will attract a lifetime ban from all future contests.

If you voted for Luck33y7's entry, our system will have automatically returned your vote to you, so you can vote for another entry.

:Namaste:

Back
Top Bottom