• NAGreengo - Ripley's OG

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Hash Hound - Banana Punch

• StonedCrumpet - Silver Bubble

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Put them in your pip and smoke em 🤣 comp gets tougher by the post! No mor please I think it's the 14th 🤣🤣
There's diamonds everywhere this month. You have a solid entry my friend. :passitleft:
Bring that dark purple bud that you have over and we will burn it up..:passitleft:
You always have great energy GV, appreciate you bro..

Bring that dark purple bud that you have over and we will burn it up..
Pick a spot, pitch a tent & bring Ur finest stash get that rotation flowing :passitleft:all 420 fam welcome! Showcase and taste 👌🏽🤣

Wow. Don’t remember seeing so many very strong entries in this contest before. Jeez. Perhaps a small moment to kiss our collective tush for us - there are some of the best growers on the planet here. Look no further than this contest. It’s truly incredible. Yay us! :cheesygrinsmiley:

Wow. Don’t remember seeing so many very strong entries in this contest before. Jeez. Perhaps a small moment to kiss our collective tush for us - there are some of the best growers on the planet here. Look no further than this contest. It’s truly incredible. Yay us! :cheesygrinsmiley:
I agree. Makes you proud to be a part of the community when you see what helping each other and maintaining a positive atmosphere produces.

I’m in - I’m in. Just to keep ‘em honest 😂

I have two plans. Plan A (its also involves some part B) and Plan B.

I’m gonna be cutting deadline so close on Plan A - but deadline is 2pm Tuesday 16th for for me I think. So have a chance. Doesn’r matter - I think I get crushed Plan A or B 🤣 But the taking part is def fun.

Nick

I love it 😍 this is the way every Contest should be. Good luck everyone. CL🍀

Unfortunately I've gained a good eye for spotting it now through suffering with it a few times. Always sucks and happens to the best of us.
Great eye Vet. Really good spot. These things need to brought to people attention, it's all for everyone's benefit!!

Be safe ✌🏻👌🏻

Back
Top Bottom