• Organick17 - MB1

Votes: 1 1.1%
  • Khraevyn - Unknown Strain

Votes: 4 4.3%
  • Dogbud54 - Skunk 47

Votes: 1 1.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Hey Everyone! I would like to enter my Black Cherry Cola from my last grow journal using Intelligent Gro LED grow lights, mostly organic nutrients and lots of love! ha

Here is some of the smoke report on the Black Cherry Cola...(copied from my journal)
The flavor got so much more intense as did the smell. Its very hard to place the smell and taste...but if you were take like fruit punch juice and mix it with pink bubblegum...thats pretty much what it tastes and smells like... very floral, very aromatic and pungent smelling. Now on the inhale, again, very very smooth where a huge hit can be taken, with very minimal throat or lung irritation. The smell and taste are hand and hand as the fruity smell carries through the hit, and the exhale, and lasts on the palate for a very long time.... one of those sativa's that you hit, and just want to enjoy, not even taking another hit because you just want to taste that taste for a little while longer I am overly impressed with the BCC and I definitely will be running her again in the future

IMG_20141019_150906.jpg
IMG_0018158.JPG

dang nute - some fire right there!

HSO-GC/Speed Queen 4 month cure.
Without flash
IMG_20141107_145033_891.jpg

With flash
IMG_20141107_144808_007.jpg

Always love the bud shots. And is afew exceptional shots this month. If I voted man be a hard one. Keepem Green

This month I would like to enter my GSCxATF.

Grown from seed in Supersoil only water added. Grown under 1200w Mars2. These are the hardest nuts I have ever had. Can't even squish em' :)

They smell sweet and kushy and the taste is a delicious candy-pine-dankness. I'm very happy with these nugs.

20141110_175045.jpg
20141110_174704.jpg

My entry for Novenber is my OG Kush I havested 3 weeks ago. She's still curing, but I've started smoking some, and its the best smoke I've grown in the SuperClosets so far. It's nice and smooth, and I'm very pleased with the flavor, which is a little citrusy, and little woodsy. It has a very nice, dank Kush flavor.
The nugs are also the frostiest I've grown so far, even frostier than the White Widow I grew out a few months back.
I love medicating with this OG Kush, its a creeper but 5 mins after smoking I'm soaring high.
Cheers & good luck to all the entries.:bong:

Here's one of the tops from the plant, Its a 4g Nug.
IMG_0006248.JPG

Here's the money shot of the undisturbed trichomes after breaking open the bud. :yummy:
IMG_0015169.JPG

Very nice!!

Back
Top Bottom