• Cr8grow - Girl Scout Cookies

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Farmer Reading - Nichole Kush

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Nichole Kush from @GardenofGreen
Demon Board from @Elevated Lighting Company
Grown in locally sourced organic super soil medium.

Subtly pungent, divine scents of a heavenly field of flowers balanced to perfection.
The strain delivers amazing relaxation without extreme sedation.

Not sure if they're a sponsor, so with that in mind, how are you feeling about the Demon board? I assume you're using the 650 watt version.

What a lovely trichome shot!
Thanks my wife was nice enough to get me the dig. microscope.

Not sure if they're a sponsor, so with that in mind, how are you feeling about the Demon board? I assume you're using the 650 watt version.
Think I bought my Demon Board from Discount Lighting it has an Elevated Lighting sticker.

Only have a 165W I got for an extended 2*2. Bleached the first girl I put under her from veg.
It's an extremely effective flower light in a 2*2 footprint. The quality finished flower is spectacular.

The dimmer switch is a little long, but I like that so I can find it when I am really blazed.

Sadly my primary flower light is still a Blurple.

Thanks my wife was nice enough to get me the dig. microscope.

Think I bought my Demon Board from Discount Lighting it has an Elevated Lighting sticker.

Only have a 165W I got for an extended 2*2. Bleached the first girl I put under her from veg.
It's an extremely effective flower light in a 2*2 footprint. The quality finished flower is spectacular.

The dimmer switch is a little long, but I like that so I can find it when I am really blazed.

Sadly my primary flower light is still a Blurple.
How come you don't veg with the blurple and bud with the Demon? It's WAY better than any blurple. I would think you'd want that one for budding, no?

How come you don't veg with the blurple and bud with the Demon? It's WAY better than any blurple. I would think you'd want that one for budding, n
I use the Demon to flower in a 2*2. I veg. with several 92 Watt Cobs *built like tanks* from Tasty LED---they went out of business a few years back. My primary flower light is a Lush Dominator, I have an odd attachment to it the spectrum seems fine. Anyway when I buy a new grow light there is a newer model before I take it out of the box. I've vegged outdoor girls with much success.

Honestly, my indoor grow is found wanting right now, but on a steady improvement. Think I have a girl or two vegging since June, terrible waste of electricity. Probably should flip them soon. There not too huge but have pretty solid canopies. I do weird shit like stress plants to see if they produce higher quality bud or only give plants sugars during flowering, sometimes plus it test my soil blends.

Anyway, I might run the Demon Board with my Lush so I can see a difference.
That little Demon Board seems powerful enough to cover a 3*3 canopy for flower.

I use the Demon to flower in a 2*2. I veg. with several 92 Watt Cobs *built like tanks* from Tasty LED---they went out of business a few years back. My primary flower light is a Lush Dominator, I have an odd attachment to it the spectrum seems fine. Anyway when I buy a new grow light there is a newer model before I take it out of the box. I've vegged outdoor girls with much success.

Honestly, my indoor grow is found wanting right now, but on a steady improvement. Think I have a girl or two vegging since June, terrible waste of electricity. Probably should flip them soon. There not too huge but have pretty solid canopies. I do weird shit like stress plants to see if they produce higher quality bud or only give plants sugars during flowering, sometimes plus it test my soil blends.

Anyway, I might run the Demon Board with my Lush so I can see a difference.
That little Demon Board seems powerful enough to cover a 3*3 canopy for flower.
Yeah I checked it out, it seems like a very solid QB. (I basically think of these as quantum boards) Betcha it would do fine for 3x3 coverage, certainly in veg. I would think based on what you say it's the best light you have. Sounds like a plan with that Lush. Will you do a journal already? Lol.

Well it looks like @Cola Monster is walking off with another win.

Vote while you can.
From now on...I'm going to wait and see if he's submitting or not! Haaa haaaa Congrats Cola! Totally deserving with that fine ass nug. Looks like it would put me into another dimension.

Congratulations to
:adore: November's Nug of the Month Winner! :adore:

@Cola Monster - Ice Cream Runtz

full
full

:welldone::welldone::welldone:

Back
Top Bottom