• Tweeze25 - Bubba Kush

Votes: 3 4.6%
  • Bigirishdoode - Blue Cheese

Votes: 3 4.6%
  • Relaxed Lee - Sativa OG Kush

Votes: 2 3.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Even in a "friendly" state, for some of us, life's circumstances place roadblocks in the way. Sometimes there's less potential for trouble to circumvent the legal process. It's a shame too. My nug is a pretty little thing.

Man, There are so many great candidates this month.

I collect shoes I have almost 50 pairs but, now I think I will start collecting nugs you all can send them to me after the contest and they will all be taken very good care of lol good luck all I can't wait to see how this one turns out.

IMG_002539.JPG
skywalker kush 5wks veg 9wks flr

heres some blue cheese grown by yours truely genetics from big buddah seed co. ,these have been curing for a couple months now, the smell is dank! uber dank delicious this is my special stash i never share! its my special stuff!! lol my favorite bud ever! (so far) it was grown 100% bpn organics, in coco hempy enjoy i know i do!!

Yours Truly Genetics? Never heard of them... from what co-op did you get them?

Sativa OG Kush - has a skunky, pungent, and fruity aroma. Produces a very heady, cerebral, thinker's high while mellowing out to a confusing couchlock medicated high.

Would anyone like some Cola?
photo_9_21.JPG

It is a nug.:420:

In my humble non biased opinion :) I think that nug of the month contest should be broken up into two categories: home grown and dispensed or purchased.
I feel all of us who have put our blood, sweat, tears and love into our home grown beauties are at a slightly disadvantageous position as opposed to those proud possessors of well trimmed purchased almost perfect nugs grown by MJ professionals who have grown for umpteen hundred years. I can't bring myself to vote for any of the nugs that were purchased it takes credit away from where credit is due for all us who spend countless hours pruning, feeding, watering and patiently waiting and watching our plants reach their full potential. That's my two cents on the subject, like this post if you feel like the administrators should take this into consideration and make some changes. Don't get me wrong, I personally think that Chernobyl is the best looking bud, but the fact it wasn't grown by one of 420mag's own is disappointing, I feel like we as growers should have our own contest to showcase what this site is all about, about being proud growers of a plant we all love. Cheers, Grogr33n

In my humble non biased opinion :) I think that nug of the month contest should be broken up into two categories: home grown and dispensed or purchased.
I feel all of us who have put our blood, sweat, tears and love into our home grown beauties are at a slightly disadvantageous position as opposed to those proud possessors of well trimmed purchased almost perfect nugs grown by MJ professionals who have grown for umpteen hundred years. I can't bring myself to vote for any of the nugs that were purchased it takes credit away from where credit is due for all us who spend countless hours pruning, feeding, watering and patiently waiting and watching our plants reach their full potential. That's my two cents on the subject, like this post if you feel like the administrators should take this into consideration and make some changes. Don't get me wrong, I personally think that Chernobyl is the best looking bud, but the fact it wasn't grown by one of 420mag's own is disappointing, I feel like we as growers should have our own contest to showcase what this site is all about, about being proud growers of a plant we all love. Cheers, Grogr33n

I agree with you for the most part grogreen, but the staff here consist of volunteers, and do not really have the time for more contest, due to their every day jobs. Maybe just a rule change would be suffice? :thumb:

Back
Top Bottom