420 Magazine's Photo of the Month: July 2019

I got lucky with this bud shot of a very long pheno of Y Griega. She finally lost patience and started growing nanners yesterday. :p What a trouper!

Thank you
Backlipside and Old salt were on a plane travelling over the amazon when it developed engine trouble. Not being able to save the plane the pilot ditched it in the jungle with only those two as survivors. As they attempted to find a way out they were captured by a tribe of cannibals. The Chief told them they could not be eaten if they collected 100 nuts from the forest and did the rebirthing ceremony of the tribe.
Each was sent off in to the forest with Backflipside returning first with a full basket of hazlenuts. He was tied to a post and bent over another to worship and pay homage to their god. The chief of the tribe explained that the ceremony can cause a man to go insane with discomfort and pain of the cleansing ritual and gave him the chance to just be eaten instead . Backsideflip waved the offer away and insisted on going ahead with the ritual. The chief lit his effigies and chanted his curses to the old gods and approached Backsideflip from behind, holding the gathered Hazelnuts in a basket. He proceeded to chant as he began inserting the nuts , at speed up his bum. Backsideflip initially screamed at the invasion but soon his screams turned to laughter. Throughout the remaining ceremony, his laughter continued till its bitter 100 nut end. The chief and the tribe bowed down to Backsideflip and he said he had never seen a warrior go through the ceremony this way before and asked how he had been so brave. Backsideflip through watery , tear-filled eyes replied " As we ran off into the jungle i saw the nuts and began filling my bowl and lost sight of Old salt. When i started back to the village i spotted him at the top of a Coconut tree!!!!!" lol

Back
Top Bottom