Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Farmer Reading - Hillweed

• Jack420 - Purple God

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I'll throw my hat in the ring.
Here's a plant from some bag seed, unknown strain, 3 months old. I've been learning how to train a plant. I'd like to try a bonsai cannabis one day.

IMG20211105155359.jpg

IMG20211105155215.jpg

It would seem that November's POTM difficulty has been set to HARDCORE!
Well done all.

For this month I'd like to enter one of my Orange Cane's which is Orange Punch x Slurricane. Not a large plant but she looks nice. It smells like Tango....

Good luck everyone.
:passitleft:

I will toss my hat in the ring, but hesitantly, as there are nothing but amazing plants and photos ALREADY. I love the photo contests. SO much fun. Good luck everybody!

Here's my Slurricane, current grow, on Day 114 of grow/Day 44 of flower.

She's the only one of the three photos in this grow to turn color like this. You can see the green plants in the background. Just as sweet, but this Slurricane is a virtual color factory.

Plant of the Month Entry.jpg

Plant of the Month 2.jpg

I'll throw my hat in the ring.
Here's a plant from some bag seed, unknown strain, 3 months old. I've been learning how to train a plant. I'd like to try a bonsai cannabis one day.

IMG20211105155359.jpg

IMG20211105155215.jpg
If you're "learning" how to train a plant, you're learning real well man. This ring is fabulous and about as even and symmetrical as it gets. Looks like you could put a paper plate on there and a level on that and it would read as the bubble right in the middle. Love the HST bends too. I do something similar with my photos only I keep all the growth/buds in the interior of the ring, a la the Slurricane I entered. This looks really really good. Nice work.

Jack Herer.
July getting ready for flower.

0155C3F2-93F7-40C0-A6BA-1721E4031DB7.jpeg

And just about finished flowering.
Stripped getting ready to harvest.
She was a absolute beast.
Stay safe.
Bill

5EB11D21-AFDC-486F-A6CA-8CB3F6650BA9.png
That's what I call a tree amazing

My second grow I brought as gelato autos but 12 weeks and no pistils so I switched to 12/12 and ended with this was so smelly

IMG_20201018_222412.jpg

IMG_20201018_222512.jpg
They are looking great!

Aloha All!

Absolutely amazing plants everyone! I will submit my humble entry into the mix with all these beauties :love:

The strain is called dark matter. She was grown outdoors under the hawaiian sunshine at 2500’ elevation in a 3 gallon pot.

Sending you all lots of love and positivity from Hawaii as always :love: Aloha!
:passitleft::passitleft:

:ciao: I’m gonna enter my beautiful Girl Scout Cookie from @Weed Seeds Express. She was grown under the fabulous @Mars Hydro SP3000 and fed @Prescription Blend nutrients for most of her life. After drying/curing I ended up just shy of 12 ounces - and it is the most potent weed I’ve grown to date. :cheesygrinsmiley:

So THAT is what my GSC plants were supposed to look like huh?!? Gorgeous! :bravo:

Aloha All!

Absolutely amazing plants everyone! I will submit my humble entry into the mix with all these beauties :love:

The strain is called dark matter. She was grown outdoors under the hawaiian sunshine at 2500’ elevation in a 3 gallon pot.

Sending you all lots of love and positivity from Hawaii as always :love: Aloha!
:passitleft::passitleft:
Sunny…I like starting 2500 ft. High…sounds like a vacation. Forecast here is dark and leafy. Cheers

My second grow I brought as gelato autos but 12 weeks and no pistils so I switched to 12/12 and ended with this was so smelly

IMG_20201018_222412.jpg

IMG_20201018_222512.jpg
Looking good! I'm curious, where did you get the misidentified seeds? I had the same thing happen this grow.

Back
Top Bottom