• Frogsong - Purple Berry - October 2012

Votes: 8 10.4%
  • Goldengoose7 - Purple Rhino - November 2012

Votes: 6 7.8%
  • Catfishh - Chem-Dog - December 2012

Votes: 9 11.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
The Darkstar Mother gets my vote. That's an IMPRESSIVE indoor plant.

Great job Mr. Smith.

Mr Smith got mine too. That plant was a she-beast!

Though, there are many other really beautiful plants up for consideration. I'd be happy to have any of them in my garden I think. Nice job everyone! :bravo:

Congrats Mr. Smith!

Good job Mr Smith!

Congratulations on your amazing and beautiful monster plant brother! :high-five:

Have you finished smoking it yet? :)

Ready to come back and grace us with your presence and celebrate your victory? :)

Looking forward to more of your talented and jaw dropping photos and energy in the days to come.

Sending you lots of love and positive energy through the Universe.
:Namaste:

Thank you.
I did not expect to win. I have bad luck with purple plants cause mine don't seem to turn purple and going up against outdoor monsters like that chemdog is rather hard since I am a indoor grower.
Last time I checked I was losing and I didn't even vote.
About the the plant.DarkStar Project - Advanced Growing That Darkstar Mum cloned over 200 clones before I grew her out in a DIY RDWC machine I made. the mum gave me 1pnd of very nice nugs. She is the largest plant I have grown. I had 1 bigger but had to pull her because of reasons I can't say right now.
I am sorry for being gone for some time but its for reasons I just can't talk about until sometime in the near future.
I am a 9 to 10 year member at 420 magazine so I won't be gone long but I am taking a short break.
I have already talked to 420 and thanked him.
For the people who know me in the forums, hi and ty and I will see you on the boards shortly.
Again Thankyou. Because of 420 Magazine I have completed most of my 420 goals.
Bud of the year
Plant of the year
Beating the 1 gram per watt ratio
Working for the forums as a newshawk, growmod, grow support and moderator.
And doing everything I always wanted to do with cannabis like food, hash, oil and much much more.

Congratulations on your amazing and beautiful monster plant brother! :high-five:

Have you finished smoking it yet? :)

Ready to come back and grace us with your presence and celebrate your victory? :)

Looking forward to more of your talented and jaw dropping photos and energy in the days to come.

Sending you lots of love and positive energy through the Universe.

If you ever come back to visit I have enough of a selection to rock your world bro. From best tasting and smell with awesome bag appeal to skunky catpiss. From superhead high past cloud nine to a couchlock partycrusher. My door is always open to you.

Can I pay you a visit Mr. Smith? :)

If you ever come back to visit I have enough of a selection to rock your world bro. From best tasting and smell with awesome bag appeal to skunky catpiss. From superhead high past cloud nine to a couchlock partycrusher. My door is always open to you.

Thank you my brother! :)

I am truly grateful for all that you bring to our community and your awesome dank offer. :thanks:

Looking forward to your return.

Back
Top Bottom