Votes: 12 17.4%
  • Relaxed Lee - SFV OG

Votes: 3 4.3%
  • Smoke2Js - Oakland's Medical Ganja

Votes: 3 4.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

420 Girl

Please submit a photo of your best plant (there is a separate contest thread for nugs.) We will only accept a self-nomination. The contest will be open for submissions from the 1st through the 15th day of each month. Once all submissions are in, we will begin voting for a winner. Winners are announced on the 1st of each month.

Winners earn 100 rep points, "Plant of the Month" title, a case of RAW Rolling Papers from HBI International, 12 Pack of King Size Cones and a 420 Magazine Nug Jar!

plantnew.jpg

Blue Planet Nutrients contributes all of the following items to our winner.
Sierra Natural Science contributes all of the following items to our winner.
PerfectGardens.com contributes the following item to our winner.
Monthly winners are automatically eligible for our prestigious "Plant of the Year" contest; to be held in January.

Rules:

1. Contest entries must be original photos of your own plant(s).

2. Entries must include ONLY photos of the plant(s). You may add one inanimate object as a reference point for size or a closeup/macro. No nudity.

3. Maximum of two photos per member. Updating photos throughout the month is not allowed.

4. Remember to upload your photo through our Photo Gallery before posting them on this thread.
Photo Gallery Guide - How to Resize, Upload & Post Photos

5. Self-nominations only.

6. Contest is open to the first 25 entries.

7. Promotion (i.e. campaigning) for yourself or a friend, may disqualify the entry.

8. Any attempt at voting more than one time per person (i.e. multiple user names, etc.) or cheating in any other form will result in a permanent disqualification from all future contests.

9. Prize packages are sent to legal MMJ states only.

Consolidated Entries for September 2012

Cola Monster - Grand Daddy Purple x AK-47

Greenhouse_G_D_P_x_AK-47_in_Flowering.jpg

G_D_P_x_AK-47_Flower.JPG

Jandre2k3 - Jandre Kush

POTM1_9-2-2012.jpg

POTM2_9-2-2012.jpg

Growrook - Purp x Pineapple Kush

007700.JPG

0021026.JPG

Fuzzy Duck - Blue Mystic

006739.JPG

007704.JPG

TCurtiss - Cheese Quake

net.jpg

CQ.jpg

Supsilvermand - Royal Creamatic

SAM_7940.jpg

SAM_7933.jpg

Tweeze25 - Bubba Kush

0818121110a.jpg

0805120957b.jpg

Bigirishdoode - White Widow x Big Bud

wwXbbPOTM_3_.jpg

wwXbbPOTM_2_.jpg

Relaxed Lee - SFV OG

photo_48_3.jpg

photo_9_20.JPG

Smoke2Js - Oakland's Medical Ganja

IMG_001741.JPG

IMG_000845.JPG

Well I'm used to hitting lead off as an older ex-jock so let's start this month's contest with a couple shots of my Prop. 215 all organic, pesticide and disease free, greenhouse grown Grand Daddy Purple x AK-47 which is looking pretty and getting sticky at one month into flowering. Good luck to all!

G_D_P_x_AK-47_Flower.JPG

Hello, Jandre2k3 here with mu POTM entry.

jandre Kush

Its mother was Purple Kush but it got pollinated, either by an uncaught male Purple Kush, or from some other source and ended up with seeds. It was let go at the co-op as "Economy Kush" for $5/g and I got a 1/2oz. Out of that there were 32 seeds, from which this plant was grown.

So, since I can't claim pure Purple Kush lineage, because of the unknown father, I will be selectively breeding it for my taste and vigor and have called it jandre Kush. It is growing like a Kush plant, but I'm not seeing the coloration that comes with the Purple Kush breed. It sure smells like a kush and the main kolas are big, and the secondary are respectable as well... I can't wait to see it plump when it gets close to the finish. Anyway here it is.

Click the images for Full Size.

Hello you all! I would like to enter the purp x Pineapple kush, I mixed these two strains last year for seeds and this was there off spring! nugs are vary tight, enjoy everyone:thanks:
007700.JPG
0021026.JPG

Nirvana - Blue Mystic

End of 6th week / 42 days of flowering.

Biobizz nutrients with a mildly improved home soil mix !

Clipped to the stake.

006739.JPG

Unclipped from the stake.

007704.JPG

Well I'm used to hitting lead off as an older ex-jock so let's start this month's contest with a couple shots of my Prop. 215 all organic, pesticide and disease free, greenhouse grown Grand Daddy Purple x AK-47 which is looking pretty and getting sticky at one month into flowering. Good luck to all!

G_D_P_x_AK-47_Flower.JPG

Nice how many times did you top that beast colamonster?

Thanks gittergreen and not once as I've never topped any of my legal ladies before. :ganjamon:

I am kind of a newbie here but have plenty of growing experience to bring to the table

Here is a picture of my summer project with the netting to prevent caterpillars from harming my girls & fed C02 outside
net.jpg

Cheese Quake from TGA grown organically & just fed water as needed
CQ.jpg

TC

Holey moley Cola Monster! That is certainly a beautiful monster. I want to set up a hammock inside that thing and camp out for a few weeks! :goodjob:

Holey moley Cola Monster! That is certainly a beautiful monster. I want to set up a hammock inside that thing and camp out for a few weeks! :goodjob:

Thank you sir and that's where I like to hang out myself after a hard days work while toking a doobie and listening to music of course.:ganjamon:

here for your consideration in my white widow X big bud plant from seed, genetics are from Female seeds x line i was watering the other day and it struck me "wow look at her shes getting gorgeous!" she is only 38 days into flower and in my organic soli mix and 3.8 liter airpot topped with hydroton ala omm, shes been on a steady diet of BLUE PLANET NUTRIENTS "farmers pride 7 part line" so far no issues or pests
i wish pictures would do her justice but these are pretty good, she smells great and her colas are literally swelling daily im really impressed with her! i hope you are too!!
wwXbbPOTM_3_.jpg
wwXbbPOTM_2_.jpg

here for your consideration in my white widow X big bud plant from seed, genetics are from Female seeds x line i was watering the other day and it struck me "wow look at her shes getting gorgeous!" she is only 38 days into flower and in my organic soli mix and 3.8 liter airpot topped with hydroton ala omm, shes been on a steady diet of BLUE PLANET NUTRIENTS "farmers pride 7 part line" so far no issues or pests
i wish pictures would do her justice but these are pretty good, she smells great and her colas are literally swelling daily im really impressed with her! i hope you are too!!
wwXbbPOTM_3_.jpg
wwXbbPOTM_2_.jpg

Very nice B.I.D

Back
Top Bottom