Votes: 12 17.4%
  • Relaxed Lee - SFV OG

Votes: 3 4.3%
  • Smoke2Js - Oakland's Medical Ganja

Votes: 3 4.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
IMG_28563.JPG

Soooo.... yeah... Cola Monster is gonna win this one, I think... it's hard for us that can't grow outside (whatever the reason) to compete with those monsters. I guess size matters.

Early Congratulations are headed your way, Cloa. Good looking plant.

Hey! I have an idea... Maybe there should be an inside and an outside POTM... Just a thought.

Soooo.... yeah... Cola Monster is gonna win this one, I think... it's hard for us that can't grow outside (whatever the reason) to compete with those monsters. I guess size matters.

Early Congratulations are headed your way, Cloa. Good looking plant.

Hey! I have an idea... Maybe there should be an inside and an outside POTM... Just a thought.

I second the motion. My indoor plants will never be able to compete with an outdoor plant

When I lost to the indoor plants, I was thinking that there is no way my plant will loose. At that time I thought the indoor plants were to small to even stand a chance against my 8'+ tall Super Lemon Haze. She lost , her flowers were perfect fat and sticky. So, I believed that the contest favored the indoor. How could my ladies loose? The other plants were miniscule in comparison, all of them beautiful and meticulously cared for, and all winners.
I do however believe that separate contests for in/out would cut down on the mixed feelings experienced when in/out win/loss happens.
I am amazed every month by the beauty possible from indoor cultivation of MMJ. I will be going that route soon. Indoor, not to compete but to round out my MMJ skills with hands on learning.

So having said that, I am surprised that no one has questioned the discrepancy of bud and plant for the currently winning cola monster. The bud shown cannot be from the big ass plant, as all its flowers appear to be immature.
:peace:

Just for you info. Smokes2Js the photo of my outdoor Grand Daddy Purple x AK-47 was taken two weeks previous to the flower shot I posted in which I didn't think it would really matter since it's the same tree but I guess so to all those complaining and crying foul. No more contest's for me as you take the peace and harmony out growing with all the smack talking!

Just figure I will through my .02 into this minor debate. For one it is plant of the month and not nug so there is no relevance on the bud photo. I think the plant is impressive. I do think that an indoor/outdoor plant category does make some sense. Either way Cola Monster's plant is impressive. I do not see anyone crying but I do see indoor and outdoor having there own advantages and disadvantages and should compete on different levels.

To me the contests are about pride and not necessarily competition. We are all peers in this and do our best. I think it is nice to see 420 Mag and our sponsors reward the people's choice. I am going to enter a contest next month with the intention of not winning but I like to show what I have done and get feed back. Is that not what we are here for anyway?

With all this said no reason for anyone to overreact or have a bad taste left in their mouth, suck it up and keep growing your buds. :)

Just for you info. Smokes2Js the photo of my outdoor Grand Daddy Purple x AK-47 was taken two weeks previous to the flower shot I posted in which I didn't think it would really matter since it's the same tree but I guess so to all those complaining and crying foul. No more contest's for me as you take the peace and harmony out growing with all the smack talking!

K , sorry, I was just looking for consistency in the contest photos. The difference in the two make it hard to determine what I am seeing and voting on. Please keep entering the contests, you got skills and your lovely, lovely ladies demonstrate that quite well.

aww come on man You got skill and folks like your tree. Very Nice work!

You could take another photo of the tree and shut the haters up....lol

i think all the plants are sweet beauty's i was telling spiffy the other day i thought there should be a separate contest for indoor and outdoor, i put my plant in this month because i thought she was gorgeous,and wanted to share with ppl that never see my journal, but i also said no way i stand a chance against some of those others, cola monsters in particular i would trade plants in a ny minute! i think the difference between indoor and out is so vast its like totally different species!! oranges and apples lol jm2c
congrats cola monster she is a supreme being for sure!!:thumb::goodjob:

Awesome plant Cola Monster. Congrats!

Back
Top Bottom