420 Special: 20% Discount On 20th April 2019 At Cannapot Seedshop

CannaPot

Hi there!
This is our 420-special 2019 @ Cannabisseeds: buy cannabis strains online at Cannapot
Nearly every product at our shop is reduced with 20% discount on 20th April 2019 - just put everything you want to order into your basket and checkout, no discount-code needed, just order and be happy ;)

And we have many new strains available, here are a few suggestions:

1.) Elev 8 --> Elev 8 - order cannabis seeds
there are very nice genetics produced by Ele8, we are very happy to offer them now at our shop

2.) Purple Caper Genetics --> Order Purple Caper Seeds online at Cannapot

3.) DankHunters --> Order Dank Hunters cannabis seeds online

and many many more new strains @ The latest incredible weedseeds, feminized and regular - Cannapot

Wish you a nice easter-week :)
Cheers and all the best!!!
J.

Just wanna say that my seeds came today and all in great shape. Also got 2 freebie of Somango included with my Purple Urkle order. Can’t wait to plant them come end of July or beginning of August for my 3rd grow attempt

Nice promotion. Does it still work? I want to take something from this site. I noticed that you have Elev 8. Can you tell me something about it? Many of my friends advised me to smoke it but I am the kind of person who doesn't like to experiment. But like others, I love to buy everything when are promotions because in this case, I save a lot of money. Moreover, those who love to buy everything related to cannabis at the best prices, follow all the promotions and coupons from (removed) and you can buy what you want at not so high prices.
That was a 1 day thing on April 20, 2019. (4-20)

Back
Top Bottom