420's Perfect Sun Led Goliath V2 Sponsor Grow Purple Punch Clones Hydro Flood & Drain

Well those roots look pearl white to me!

I don't know jack about c02, but having to evacuate a room...whew. damn glad you caught it, and hope it didn't contribute to your slip.

Well those roots look pearl white to me!

I don't know jack about c02, but having to evacuate a room...whew. damn glad you caught it, and hope it didn't contribute to your slip.
Just ordered more Z7 yesterday, quart went up to $40 plus $18 shipping . Hydroguard went up a little. PW got me started on the Z7 and hadn’t looked back .
About two minutes in the room my eyes felt funny. 800 just doesn’t seem to bother me .

Just ordered more Z7 yesterday, quart went up to $40 plus $18 shipping . Hydroguard went up a little. PW got me started on the Z7 and hadn’t looked back .
About two minutes in the room my eyes felt funny. 800 just doesn’t seem to bother me .
Next time, give orca a good look. I'll take it over hydroguard any day. That plus the mycos chum makes my roots smell like actual dirt. I can only imagine the roots you'd grow.

Right now I'm trying a cheaper version of Hydroguard, "root builder " by green planet....works just as good as hydroguard, same stuff IMO.

That's some awesome growth and root's are crazy healthy white I'm well impressed glad I'm following along lol
Enjoy I am , hadn’t had a grow since April. Super excited about this light . I can’t take credit for the white roots. Z7 & hydroguard keeps my girls in check . Z7 1/2 dose every three days, skip the first day reservoir change for adjusting the ph . Day 2 it’s in the reservoir .

09/22/21 day 27 of veg
TDS 1109 ppm was 1114 ppm Falling
Water temp 68.3f 20.17c
Water level down 2 gallons Falling
Ph 6.3 was 5.8 Rising adjusted to 5.8
Canopy temp 74.1f 23.4c
Room temp 76.0f 24.4c
Room Rh 55.7%
CO2 level 799.3
Outside temp 61.0f 16.1c @ 8:20 am
Outside Rh 61% Wind NW 7 mph
Couldn’t see the girls legs in last night’s pic better shot today. You can see all the way through, still in need of more to take off .

09/22/21 day 27 of veg
TDS 1109 ppm was 1114 ppm Falling
Water temp 68.3f 20.17c
Water level down 2 gallons Falling
Ph 6.3 was 5.8 Rising adjusted to 5.8
Canopy temp 74.1f 23.4c
Room temp 76.0f 24.4c
Room Rh 55.7%
CO2 level 799.3
Outside temp 61.0f 16.1c @ 8:20 am
Outside Rh 61% Wind NW 7 mph
Couldn’t see the girls legs in last night’s pic better shot today. You can see all the way through, still in need of more to take off .

I'm going to have to shave my girls legs here soon ,looking really good brother

Much better view underneath! And for the sake of curiosity, is there a hole about an inch up in the perlite clone cup? :cheesygrinsmiley:
Last nights pic didn’t do any good that was much better.
Yes it is I caught you doing it and the stem is just above the water line .

09/23/21 day 28 of veg
19 of these days under The @Perfect Sun LED Goliath V2 can’t hold them back . I moved the light back up to 57k lux , it was at 71k . I’m ready to drop the light down in flower and see what she does. At the 70k no curled leaves , amazing.
TDS 1100 ppm was 1109 ppm Falling
Wow must be the acid I’ve used , it has a ppm value . Have been using 20 mL a day to get her down !
Water temp 69.1
Water level down 1-3/4 gallons Falling
Ph 6.3 was 5.8 Rising daily
Canopy temp 73.8
Room temp 77.5
Room Rh 56.1
Outside temp 70 degrees at 10:00 am
Outside Rh 43%
Pics really don’t do justice from where I’m looking.

What were you using for PH down?

All mine add around 50 or so PPM at the moment, and that's sitting around 1000 PPM
Using GH premium buffering, using so much don’t see the ppm dropping. By looking I can tell there taking nutrients. I noticed also not one stitch of rust . Using the calmag at 100% dose proved I needed this for awhile!

09/24/21 day 29 of veg
TDS 912 ppm was 1100 ppm Falling
Water temp 69.8
Water level down 1-3/4 gallons Falling
Ph 6.2 was 5.8 Rising daily
Canopy temp 74.1
CO2 level 802.1
I was spraying SNS 209 last night at lights out . A mist must have gotten to the CO2 control went wild . Took a hair dryer to the controller and took it outside to calibrate. Appears to be okay so a towel will cover it when spraying
Room temp 77.7
Room Rh 50.2 low this morning
Outside temp 68 at 9:35 am
Outside Rh 58%

I’m going to square the girls with the light when Monday reservoir change. Move it counter clockwise I have all the space I need , wouldn’t have this benefit in a tent with this reservoir

Now down to the four Purple Punch and I hope no one counts the girls it was actually

This is intense! I feel like Curious George right now. I'll be here for a little while zooming in

Back
Top Bottom