420's Perfect Sun Led Goliath V2 Sponsor Grow Purple Punch Clones Hydro Flood & Drain

09/28/21 day 33/02
TDS 1150 ppm was 1163 ppm Falling
Water temp 74.1 adjusted to 70.5
Water level down 1 gallon Falling
Ph 6.3 was 5.5 Rising adjusted to 5.5
Canopy temp 74.9
Room temp 76.3
Room Rh 56.3
CO2 801 ppm
Outside temp 70 at 8:05 am
Outside Rh 84%

Looking at your numbers every day, I grow increasingly happier that I do not run a hydro system. To hell if I'm going to retire and have to work with that many numbers on any given day

Looking at your numbers every day, I grow increasingly happier that I do not run a hydro system. To hell if I'm going to retire and have to work with that many numbers on any given day
I just put that on myself. When I worked and did it back 2015-2018 ran advanced nutrients. I’d just come in and top it off unless things looked bad . Maybe check the ph and they did fine . The sponsors grows I’ll give it my all as your seeing .

I just put that on myself. When I worked and did it back 2015-2018 ran advanced nutrients. I’d just come in and top it off unless things looked bad . Maybe check the ph and they did fine . The sponsors grows I’ll give it my all as your seeing .
Well you have to give that back to them...I mean damn look at that light they gave you :oops: Do they want my second born? Take em...(I won't have another one..but if I did lol):dude-knocking:

Well you have to give that back to them...I mean damn look at that light they gave you :oops: Do they want my second born? Take em...(I won't have another one..but if I did lol):dude-knocking:
I don’t mind , some say it’s work . I say for some reason I love trim hell as others call it .
All caught up again! Wow, things are consistently moving at warp spreed. Can't wait to see how they start stacking up! Well done!!
It just stayed on steady growth like the mh/hps . If there was a way I’d wish this light on everyone.

So lush!

I keep wanting to mention that they look a little light (hungry) - then I remember that they’re under HPS.
:thumb:
It has the hue of a hps , and yes your right I noticed the same this morning. There refusing to eat at the moment.
I put the light out to look and there definitely light .
Guess I should have went 5.5 grams a gallon MC

Using GH premium buffering, using so much don’t see the ppm dropping. By looking I can tell there taking nutrients. I noticed also not one stitch of rust . Using the calmag at 100% dose proved I needed this for awhile!
My experience with GH ph down, if your using a lot to adjust the ph levels and your ph is coming back up rather quickly compared to what your used to, dump the bottle and get a new one, I change mine out yearly now, had an old batch and it seemed like I was using almost a cup to get my ph from 6.9 down to 5.5 in only a 20 gallon batch, and my ph would rise over a weeks time, got a new bottle and it was a couple droppers for the same results and the ph stopped rising, old stuff becomes next to useless over time and exposure.

It has the hue of a hps , and yes your right I noticed the same this morning. There refusing to eat at the moment.
I put the light out to look and there definitely light .
Guess I should have went 5.5 grams a gallon MC
This is making me anxious to get the Max Yield delivered today and hung after work, absolutely amazing growth in a little time period!! Looking good @West Hippie

This is making me anxious to get the Max Yield delivered today and hung after work, absolutely amazing growth in a little time period!! Looking good @West Hippie
Appreciate the ph help .
I’m ready to see you put the Max Yield in knowing what this one is doing.

@Moony , here’s your tag enjoy I am .

Appreciate the ph help .
I’m ready to see you put the Max Yield in knowing what this one is doing.

@Moony , here’s your tag enjoy I am .
I’m ready for it to show up! Lol. Damn FedEx guy didn’t even bother knocking today soo I had to call and ream out the people at the terminal to leave it tomorrow morning if no one answers the door, not my fault if I can’t hear over the fans and air pumps going in the grow room :hmmmm::rofl:

They don't look mangled at all...they look alright!

[reference at 5:05]
I forgot to ask is that enough net . I know I have plenty room to Supercrop these girls from what I see . Thanks your always great help .

I forgot to ask is that enough net . I know I have plenty room to Supercrop these girls from what I see . Thanks your always great help .
I was going to suggest super cropping, if they’re strong enough go for it, some plants you need to work a little slower than other to preventing snapping, if you do, a little tape and a stick should help heal er up. I just broke a branch on a GDP plant the other night by accident :rolleyes: healed up fine though

I was going to suggest super cropping, if they’re strong enough go for it, some plants you need to work a little slower than other to preventing snapping, if you do, a little tape and a stick should help heal er up. I just broke a branch on a GDP plant the other night by accident :rolleyes: healed up fine though
This is my first grow with this Stout MSA and I like it . The outer branches I pushed them all the way down to the tray and didn’t break any branch . I’m thinking I was turned on to some great silica. The protekt I was running after three days in hydro went to slime .

09/29/21 day 34/03 Flower
I set the light at 18” above the canopy, today too many tops to count that are 16” now . I need these girls to uptake nutrients .
I ordered fresh ph up & down but won’t be here till 10/02 .
TDS 1126 ppm was 1150 ppm Falling
Water temp 74.9 adjusted to 72.0
Water level down 1-1/2 gallons Falling
Ph 6.3 was 5.5 Rising
Canopy temp 75.2
Room temp 77.2
Room Rh 55.0
CO2 800.9
Outside temp 70 at 8:48 am
Outside Rh 89%

Started checking the trays root system. Two of them have a light leak . Didn’t get the wrap ties on yet and the roots are pushing the lid up . iPhone 12 says it’s water proof and worked well in there . Good to have 16 empty baskets , I can get a shot from both sides of the roots . Digging in here I found a couple leaves with a tad of rust so the girls are getting another 1mL a gallon added in the morning making it a total of 5 mL a gallon. I have a 3/8” hose that extends on each side of the roots in the tray so water and nutrients get to both sides and drain properly. The back side of the roots would turn brown from not getting nutrients all the way round.

I forgot to ask is that enough net .
Looks good except at the back (left in your milk crate challenge picture!). Probably too hard to work back there anyway, so supercrop front and sides and we'll watch. :)
This is my first grow with this Stout MSA and I like it .
When you run out, check out DutchPro MSA (it's on Amazon). It works out cheaper than Stout on a price/percentage basis. DutchPro is 3.8% MSA and Stout is 1.25%. Your spreadsheet will love it!

Back
Top Bottom