420's Perfect Sun Led Goliath V2 Sponsor Grow Purple Punch Clones Hydro Flood & Drain

Looks good except at the back (left in your milk crate challenge picture!). Probably too hard to work back there anyway, so supercrop front and sides and we'll watch. :)

When you run out, check out DutchPro MSA (it's on Amazon). It works out cheaper than Stout on a price/percentage basis. DutchPro is 3.8% MSA and Stout is 1.25%. Your spreadsheet will love it!
Thanks I can still get on three sides , I’m gonna take my drone home and get it out of the way .
MSA is going quick, have to order more and more calmag, any thoughts on the calmag ?

My version of MC anyway (v2 with balls).
That’s the one I want back , I had very little ph problems just all needed more calmag . Helped change a couple buckets this morning that we doubled the calmag in one and they both look the same after a week. Not gonna push it , put it back to 5 mL a gallon his water and nutrients change . Went to help another old corn whiskey himself said he was sitting there watching it grow and just fell over on it said he went to sleeping. He just going to have to wait on the dosidos clones that are about ready . The roots are dry and stiff afraid I’m going to break it . He’s 84 and walks faster than I do . Here’s the pic

BA25828D-995F-465B-8FEB-182EBF84B73F.jpeg

09/30/21 Day 35/04
Girls are 14”s from the Perfect Sun Led Goliath V2. 2”s a day .
TDS 1101 ppm was 1126 ppm Falling
Water temp 70.0
Water level down 2+ gallons Falling
Ph 6.0 was 5.5 Rising adjusted to 5.8
Day three going with another round of 10 mL Z7 . Hydroguard went in from the reservoir change only .
Canopy temp 75.0
Room temp 77.8
Room Rh 56.1
CO2 level 799.3
Outside temp 75 at 9:12 am

No milk crate challenge today.

Wish I was brave enough/had the capital for a hydro grow. Those roots look frigging amazing and the growth by day 30 odd is insane. By the way the Goliath certainly lives up to its name its a bloody monster lol. If anyone can hit those crazy yields it's you @West Hippie

I find it very interesting that 4 (largish) plants in bloom/stretch only consumed 25ppm of nutrients in 24 hours! And yet, the reservoir concentration has to be over 1100ppm.
I’m thinking about changing the reservoir out !

Hippie I was thinking of investing heavily in advanced nutrients line for next double run (the 3 part and bud candy and big bud) I've heard good things and I also know they are really good with hydro grows. I'm thinking for the run after the next of doing a hydro run. It's going to be near late spring then so I'll need to go down to 1 grow again indoors and I think hydro would be better in the summer.
Have you had any experience with advanced nutrients and hydro?

Hippie I was thinking of investing heavily in advanced nutrients line for next double run (the 3 part and bud candy and big bud) I've heard good things and I also know they are really good with hydro grows. I'm thinking for the run after the next of doing a hydro run. It's going to be near late spring then so I'll need to go down to 1 grow again indoors and I think hydro would be better in the summer.
Have you had any experience with advanced nutrients and hydro?
I came into 420 using the full line . The connoisseur grand master line . The ph perfect is great . Expensive., yes .

Is the difference between the connoisseur line and the 3 part one noticeable? I can get 4 litres of the 3 part for same price as one of the 2 part connoisseur line lol. Also which is better big bud powder or liquid? I've used the powder before and it's a pain to mix it in well.
Thanks for your help by the way appreciate the knowledge.

As we all pretty well have taken @Bill284 advice. Found 22 of these in a dumpster at the high school they tore down. Just delivered 20 minutes ago. And I didn’t want Biil to miss this light ! Good to see you back .

6213E535-8A5E-4E69-AED9-0874191A76A9.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom