500 Gallon Smart Pot Outdoor Grow Journal 2014: Growing Dank

Drive bye. Just my two cents but I know the plants are young and you have enough room for a monster that's for sure............... I seen that second dripper hose you installed, But soon make sure you water till every inch of soil is wet and the roots will spread out. I've learned in the past 35 years that plants will grow to allotted space as long as there is moisture out there for them to reach for. And the larger the root ball,,,, larger the plant. GL and Keepem Green

this morning's update, my Blue Dream Haze is going retarded and wants to start pre flowing all of a sudden... anyways hopefully it doesn't start trying to bud instead of getting massive.
IMG_61445.JPG
IMG_61474.JPG
IMG_61483.JPG
IMG_61463.JPG

Even if it does bud right now I bet it will still stretch into an even more massive beast than it already is.

Stupid question: How do you make the holes in the drip the line? Do you use a drill? If so what size bit are you using?

I will eventually be constructing something similar and would like to know what is working for you.

I've had a plant that pre-flowered early before the first time I ever grew the plant never produced full buds, it just had thousands of nodes. Even when the rest of my plants where finished. I hope that this blue dream haze does not suffer same fate, I would be very sad it was my favorite plant. Now I think it's my Sage'N'Sour that girl is a beast.
Just bought a hole puncher for drip line they are very easy to find and put holes spaced out.

Smart pots allow the roots to a lot more oxygen allowing much faster root growth. When you put in the ground they get barely any oxygen, then you gotta worry about critters eating your exposed roots in the earth. If you want to dig holes 6.5 foot by 6.5 foot by 2 foot hole per plant, you'd need to rent a tractor. Tractor is way more expensive than smart pots.

there looking great man, I'm definitely grabbing a seat for this:420:

I must say im quite jealous of the big smart pots your using:thumb:

i was about to ask about topping then this told me, I've topped mine twice now with another one soon. I didn't feel like putting more stress to her so i decided to top and take a clone yesterday and do another top and clone on Monday

and I say add a 3rd ring to your watering setup, the roots are nowhere near that far out yet, but being prepared is half the battle...

please check out my grow below and fill me in on anything I'm doing wrong or something I could just be doing better
Dinafem Cheese

AMGrows out :peace:

yeah I dunno what that stupid plant is doing it was growing perfectly fine a week and a half ago. Then it decided to go retarded what I'm thinking about doing is tying blue dream haze down sideways and planting my other 818 headband from seed right next to it in the 500 gallon. I'd rather get atleast a couple pounds cause at this rate this blue dream haze is going to be hashed, cause it wont produce buds now it will just shoot out millions of nodes when flowering time comes but no buds :( We will see. Very disappointed
My other 3 plants are going to be absolutely amazing though.

Back
Top Bottom