500 Gallon Smart Pot Outdoor Grow Journal 2014: Growing Dank

I haven't had a Caterpillar issue in a while I spray with spinosad weekely until they start flower then switch to Mighty Wash. Last year I encountered major issues with russet mites. One of my plants had russet mites, these things are insane... I used neem oil=no effect, next week spinosad=nothing, week after that Azamax=nothing, at this point it was 2 weeks into flowering, so I then used Mighty Wash=nothing... So finally I googled predator mites and bought 10,000 predator mites(Galendromus occidentalis) they worked very well in 2 weeks the russet mites where completely gone, they also eat most kinds of spider mites. If you ever encounter russet mites predator mites are only way to go.

Here is today's update accidentally deleted picture of blue dream haze when uploading, i'll upload new pic 2 days.
Sage'N'Sour
IMG_62002.JPG

818 Headband
IMG_62014.JPG

Blue Dream
IMG_62035.JPG

Wow dude, or dudette i guess :), those are the biggest pots I seen. And I thought I was going big with 25/20 gallon pots LOL.

Are you sure your Blue Dream Haze is really going into flower? are you seeing any stretch? Many plants will show preflower pistils as part of normal getting older process and not necessarily start flowering. If you actually started to see it stretching to make budding sites I would be worried. But from pics I am thinking just a mature plant showing its sex.

Also what is the latitude at your location?

Anyhow looking great, hope you do not have a early flower/reveg going on, all my plants last year did it, ended up with a ton of small buds.

trust me it is was preflowering, it has stopped shooting 1 leavers now and is starting to shoot 2-3 leafers now. Seems like it's starting to go back to veg again which is good. My other 3 plants are beast, they grow so fast. Altitude is like 500 feet

I meant degrees north (or South of equator) can help determine what your sunset/sunrise are to see if might be a cause. E.G I am at about 45 degrees north so I have to be careful about putting out to soon or they start flowering.

Sounds like you maybe OK though.

Again impressive setup, must have been a ton of work/$$$ for soil.

I assume the 'cage' addition outside of pots is to keep deer out? they would love to find this.

Haha my neighbors are going to hate me, they are not pot friendly lol. I wish you where my neighbor too xD

Forgive my sense of humor, but having most "cannabis friendly" neighbors next to a grow like yours would be sort of like having a bitch in heat across the fence from a pack of horny un-neutered dogs. :rofl:

Back
Top Bottom