7Dust2 Mars-Hydro Sponsored FC-E4800 Grow

Now I don't use alot of chems. Only thing use is natural things. Like firewood ash potassium. From bananas. Stick in jar wait five days and drain. . Simple really. But I do use calmag. Cause dirt I use doesn't have enough. . And that's it..

this got my attention. I also use bananas in a jar with water but I put a lid (so anaerobic) and I leave it weeks until I use it. I found this year a product that isnt chemical and is good for Cal/mag by gaia called glacial dust. Early in veg I used lots of it like I would grab handfulls and throw it right at the base of the plant (trop dress) and even when as far as putting it in the water used to feed the plants. Worked like a charm.

How do you go by supplying Nitrogen and Iron? if you dont mind me asking
:passitleft:

this got my attention. I also use bananas in a jar with water but I put a lid (so anaerobic) and I leave it weeks until I use it. I found this year a product that isnt chemical and is good for Cal/mag by gaia called glacial dust. Early in veg I used lots of it like I would grab handfulls and throw it right at the base of the plant (trop dress) and even when as far as putting it in the water used to feed the plants. Worked like a charm.

Firewood oak ash. . Ever seen grass after burnt and growed back fresh.. .
Old farmers thing

You also can use egg shells sea shells anything.

Firewood oak ash. . Ever seen grass after burnt and growed back fresh.. .
Old farmers thing

awesome, I have used ash before couldnt get my hands on this time around. I've used it for soil prep before gorwing tomatos for example. I love ash. I also found something called biochar (locally made) basically activated charcol, I used this for my current grow.

You also can use egg shells sea shells anything. Lmao. Hell. If I have issue with something I'm like u . Figure it out. Lmao. Plants love it . I take care of them they take care of me. Got garden same way.

What I like doing is collect all the ash from winter heating and then in spring dump it and mix in with soil before anything goes in the ground. Keep it simple right :passitleft:

Plants in the soil figure themself out, we are the ones messing things up... lol

awesome, I have used ash before couldnt get my hands on this time around. I've used it for soil prep before gorwing tomatos for example. I love ash. I also found something called biochar (locally made) basically activated charcol, I used this for my current grow.
Yeah charcoal is good. Clean stuff. Not other junk. I try to put my brain working before go out spend 50 on shipping to get 9 buck bottle but it's fun. Trying to figure out . I'm a metal guy. And soil rocks mineral metal person person. Lmao. Family were farmers and I got out. . But . Yeah . 5 to 5 everyday in fields sticks on ya..

Yeah charcoal is good. Clean stuff. Not other junk. I try to put my brain working before go out spend 50 on shipping to get 9 buck bottle but it's fun. Trying to figure out . I'm a metal guy. And soil rocks mineral metal person person. Lmao. Family were farmers and I got out. . But . Yeah . 5 to 5 everyday in fields sticks on ya..

putting the brain to work before the money is what I dig the most out of growing things. Im also an idealist so that plays a huge roll in my decision making. I dont believe in chemical farming/agriculture, I practice other ways permaculture, biodynamics, moon cycles, living soil...

when you say metal guy? is that the music you like or just in like minning and stuff?

putting the brain to work before the money is what I dig the most out of growing things. Im also an idealist so that plays a huge roll in my decision making. I dont believe in chemical farming/agriculture, I practice other ways permaculture, biodynamics, moon cycles, living soil...

when you say metal guy? is that the music you like or just in like minning and stuff?

I build things for aircraft . Well retired now. But had to learn metal comp from bending stretch break point. . So had to learn minerals to make metal to build what we need.. certain metals don't need to be near fire. Like mag. And stuff. So had to learn 30 years in a life time of crap. . Might well been minner
I can relate to people like you me. And many more. I get along with everyone. I'm wrong all the time. Wife tells me I'm wrong. Or forget something. . Lmao first time I been home in 5 years

I build things for aircraft . Well retired now. But had to learn metal comp from bending stretch break point. . So had to learn minerals to make metal to build what we need.. certain metals don't need to be near fire. Like mag. And stuff. So had to learn 30 years in a life time of crap. . Might well been minner
I can relate to people like you me. And many more. I get along with everyone. I'm wrong all the time. Wife tells me I'm wrong. Or forget something. . Lmao first time I been home in 5 years

Interesting and thanks for sharing. My dad worked in aviation he is retired too.
I didnt do any of that, took my own route and Im looking to make a career now as an organic farmer... LOL when I tell people that most think Im joking and that I saw way to many times "The Biggest Little Farm".

Anyways I try to be as transparent as possible here on the forum, I dump a lot of pictures and try to not be bias about my results and techniques. If it works than it works right?

Interesting and thanks for sharing. My dad worked in aviation he is retired too.
I didnt do any of that, took my own route and Im looking to make a career now as an organic farmer... LOL when I tell people that most think Im joking and that I saw way to many times "The Biggest Little Farm".

Anyways I try to be as transparent as possible here on the forum, I dump a lot of pictures and try to not be bias about my results and techniques. If it works than it works right?
Yep. Look at me I do absolutely nothing but water my plants. I kill two today. Seedlings . Just cause they look bad. Strong survival here

Here is my bonsai plant. Lmao. She is about 3 months old. Now. Her roots are bound hardly any dirt in cup now. Got transplant her let her grow

IMG_20220709_135424_Bokeh.jpg

IMG_20220709_135407_Bokeh.jpg

Yep. Look at me I do absolutely nothing but water my plants. I kill two today. Seedlings . Just cause they look bad. Strong survival here

I like your style.

looking at your lights here, if they work I might be getting one for this winter start my indoors.

I like your style.

looking at your lights here, if they work I might be getting one for this winter start my indoors.
Stay tuned bro. I'm not going anywhere. Got this journal and my regular year grow journal and that's plenty.

Some of the colors under this Mars light. . The brightness is outstanding. Wish I had two more for 1x4 areas. . for clone box and veg area. .
Now. Here past 4 days. I been keeping light to 75 percent at 14" from nearest top. And plants seem to enjoy that. I been upping the percentage to 100% power fore hours a day. Don't want burn them but at noon and 3-5 pm is hot as hell and if they were outside be the same. Until I feel comfortable anyway. Baby steps.
But plants are definitely healthy.

IMG_20220710_135221.jpg

IMG_20220710_135215.jpg

IMG_20220710_135134.jpg

IMG_20220710_135127.jpg

IMG_20220710_135119.jpg

Ok going to pick one plant. Here. Mother Spice. I put her into flowering yesterday. Which was July 8th. Color starting to change now on flowering sites. So we can watch her grow. Mainly. With other picks also. Ofcourse. But to tell how this light does. We need to focus on one.. and others. Ofcourse . But this one we can tell how the plant reacts to the light. .
Mother Spice.
12" tall. From dirt.
No stretch at all.
Right out of veg. 30 days..
Here are specs on her .

Now I don't use alot of chems. Only thing use is natural things. Like firewood ash potassium. From bananas. Stick in jar wait five days and drain. . Simple really. But I do use calmag. Cause dirt I use doesn't have enough. . And that's it..
PH level I keep around 6.3
Heat around 88
RH around 45 stays pretty good besides rainy days then peaks about 62- 65 but falls quickly
I clone alot. And seed also for mother plants. Trade out mother plants after two grows .

30 day veg
60 -79 day flowering in most grows
Water pH 6.3
Chems added. calMag. Potassium . Cal mag religiously.
Fire wood ash. Very good N O2 Ca Mg Ba
Soil rocks for minerals.

Light FC-E4800 Mars Hydro
75% power at 14" to nearest plant . Until I dial it in

Count day 2. Start. I will post each week on her. And give side by side pic also.

Screenshot_20220709-120058~2.jpg

Screenshot_20220709-120118.jpg

IMG_20220709_115531.jpg

IMG_20220709_115518.jpg
Have you ever tried dolomite lime in the soil instead of cal/mag? I seem to always have issues with calcium (sometime MG) and I'm thinking of mixing the dolomite lime into the soil next grow.

Have you ever tried dolomite lime in the soil instead of cal/mag? I seem to always have issues with calcium (sometime MG) and I'm thinking of mixing the dolomite lime into the soil next grow.
I sure haven't. I got this method down pat. And I get best results so far. For me that is. Unless something present itself I guess. I don't try alot things cause don't know about them. I been stuck in life working past 5 years and just retired last year in hell. So crawled out and now back growing . Haven best time in my life now. I guess u say. And haven't really got the I guess knowledge yet on new AG culture. I'm more of mineral rocks and metals geology stuff. And had to go thr same Age course for zero degree atmosphere growing and sht. And tried to sleep alot and haven't learned much . I know it's in my brain somewhere in a file cabinet. Idk I have to look in to it some.

Back
Top Bottom