A-Train's Basement - Perpetual Autoflowering Cannabis Grow

I made a nice list of Auto Breeders and which strains I'd like to grow. Mephisto and Fast Buds have the most strains I'd like to try. How does one get their hands on the Heisenberg tho? Is that over and done with?
I have been following the fast buds journals closely..... they seem SOLID every run and always great smoke rwviews... I may try my hand in the future

I do it by cell only...

I go to the gallery located on the top left of screen under user cp

Then once in gallery bottom left says upload pics...

Click it then go through the steps to upload to gallery... then come back to main site.... Go to thread and in the reply box on the bottom left you'll see a my photos tab... click it and your gallery will open. Select the pic you want the close page and it will insert it into your comment or thread

20151213_180549.jpg
20151213_180137.jpg

Hey clark you should look into mars hydro led on ebay i got my 300w for 65 shipped I ran cfl at first and let me tell you i wish i wpuld had grabbed the led right off.

+1

Have 2 of the 300w and the UPS man JUST dropped off another 2. Now I have one to dedicate to each plant.

Its worth it man. The cfl worked but it was a pain moving them all the time and making sure they were close led set forget move between stages is it and for the price its cheaper than my cfl setup lol. I do still use cfl here and there mainly in training and some heat lately as temps outside have been dropping

Back
Top Bottom