A-Train's Basement - Perpetual Autoflowering Cannabis Grow

Even though I first voted for Sour Crack, I think you should go with something different.
One that you haven't done a journal on. Whatever that might be and Heisenberg.

MEPHISTO GENETICS : GRAPE CRINKLE! :Namaste:
downloadfile-13.jpg
downloadfile6.jpg

Got the bush axe out and did some chopping.... this is what fell

Himalaya Blue Diesel
20160106_125046-1.jpg

Himalaya Orange diesel
20160106_123326-1.jpg

20160106_121003-1.jpg

Large Dr.feelgood
20160106_112613-1.jpg

Small Dr.feelgood
Screenshot_2016-01-01-14-28-16-1.png
Screenshot_2016-01-01-14-28-13-1.png

The purple dr.feelgood has the light to herself and receive a little lst she'll be the next one in the spotlight and she can't wait ;)

Tom morning I'll drop our new ALL MEPHISTO RUN

2 x SODK x Alien

1 Heisenberg special

And 1 Sour Crack

I want to point something out..... look at the top pic... see the elongated colas and more even top?

The bottom has the elongated main then the surrounding are more like baseball's than long colas and they are much shorter.than the main wich means the light intensity and PAR are much less than the top cols there for they are smaller.

The only difference is the top plant was ponytailed 3 or four times.... it creates a completely different plant structure and can increase your yields as well

20160106_125046-1.jpg
20160106_121003-1.jpg

Ponytailing made that much of a difference? That's insane.

Thank you again for introducing me to that.

Did both diesels and large Dr. get the axe today?

Hey buddy, everything looking good in here! I noticed the camo.....bird huntin?

Yes I have one room in my house that is ALL MINE LOL.... the rest of the house is run by the wife or kids x 3 lol...

Yes that's all max 4 camo on that wall and my duck and dove hunting gear... I'm a bit OCD my gear is broken up by wall lol... the others are both deer hunting walls and the. Lost is ALL CANNABIS

Has anyone had grandaddy purple? Been thinking about getting a photo fem seed for outdoor I heard the yeild is crazy

I have done Ken GDP from grand daddy purple seed Co. Unfortunately out of 5 seeds only 1 popped and it was a male, although the male had purple leaves and flowers and I pollinated every girl I got!

Back
Top Bottom