A-Train's Basement - Perpetual Autoflowering Cannabis Grow

Yes I have one room in my house that is ALL MINE LOL.... the rest of the house is run by the wife or kids x 3 lol...

Yes that's all max 4 camo on that wall and my duck and dove hunting gear... I'm a bit OCD my gear is broken up by wall lol... the others are both deer hunting walls and the. Lost is ALL CANNABIS

Hell yeah, I'm the same way with my gear. It was a crazy year here, wolf encounters, stalked by a female mountain lion, idk how many bears but it was blast n I'll be back out there as soon as I can.

I thought it was right by the login atrain! Sorry I missed the voting for the strains being grown, but it was a great selection. As always your plants are so awesome. But you do love some Mephisto genetics. You like then so much I'm considering trying them my next run cause if your enthusiasm for their genetics. If you had to pick the top 1 or 2 strains you like from Mephisto which would it be atrain?

To be honest the small but mighty Sour Crack.. that's why I have no problem running it again.

Just to keep making it clear to ALL, I have no affiliation with mephisto genetics... hell I have no affiliation with ANYONE or anything cannabis so when you hear me rant about Pro mix or advanced nutrients or mephisto it is only because the have proven to be the shit and have spectacular results time in and time out.

The Mephisto train is legit.... close your eyes and pick a strain from your local 420 sponsor seed bank and grow it... you won't be disappointed.

Edit : The "White" Strains will get BIG

This gone be GOOD!!!
20160107_131259-1.jpg

She's loving having the mars 2 1200 to herself now. I don't care how much bashing goes on about mars... I have to say the nugs on this last run were the fattest and most dense I have grown.

I opened her up with some LST and defol, she was flushed and is on straight water now. I'm hoping for some yellowing of the black leaves during flush if so she'll be a nice contender later
20160107_153756-1.jpg
20160107_153810-1.jpg

She's loving having the mars 2 1200 to herself now. I don't care how much bashing goes on about mars... I have to say the nugs on this last run were the fattest and most dense I have grown.

I opened her up with some LST and defol, she was flushed and is on straight water now. I'm hoping for some yellowing of the black leaves during flush if so she'll be a nice contender later
20160107_153756-1.jpg
20160107_153810-1.jpg

Once again, you consistently grow THE most beautiful plants, ATrain. She's a constellation of gorgeousness and a credit to your dedication and skills. +reps

And the new strains sound AMAZING!

I made a nice list of Auto Breeders and which strains I'd like to grow. Mephisto and Fast Buds have the most strains I'd like to try. How does one get their hands on the Heisenberg tho? Is that over and done with?

Back
Top Bottom