A-Train's Basement - Perpetual Autoflowering Cannabis Grow

sour crack, I just finished a couple grams of it, its the tasteyest MJ ive ever tried....youll love it!

Lol I'm familiar with the Mephisto Sour crack... if you click the link in my sig you will see the largest RECORDED sour crack to date it's also the nug of the month win I got.... SUPER FROSTY STUFF FROM MEPHISTO

Sour crack x 5

Heisenberg x 3

Remember I have 2 five gallon pots to fill and I want 2 strains so feel free to vote your favorite 2

i knew this....but forgot. ive read through that journal a couple hundred times....
im curious about the sour blue though.....that's my second vote!

Yea man that's the plan.
Actually no my bad it's 6 AU & 2 TD
The tents actually 4x4 :-s
I no I'm guna struggle. I squeezed 6 TD in there the last two grows in huge pots. Iv reduced pot size and added 2. I'm bracing myself for failure don't worry lol if I have to take a few out iv got a 3x3 I can move them too but I like to only run one tent for local laws. Like to keep on the right side of the wrong side of the law if that makes sense. I'm planning to top once and plenty defol. Neither of which I dun last two grows. Links in signature be great to have use over my side ☺

Walter white : mephisto

Many moons ago we first caught a glimpse of Krome's fantastic strain 'the white' - We'd never seen plants covered in trichomes like it. And from that moment we new we had to develop an auto version! After acquiring the cutting we crossed her to a sativa leaning breeding auto and set about making our white dreams come true. The resulting strain 'walter white' is a crowning strain in our collection, the aroma is lemony, creamy with a hint of haze. The buds are firm and have a crazy amount of resin. Walter white is one of the most potent varieties in our arsenal, it's a strain that bangs hard!. Plants can surpass a metre tall and yield very well in a good environment. The harvest window is 70-80 days from sprout.

24 Carat : mephisto

Our most Afghanica based automatic variety! 24 Carat was our first Mephisto Auto made from scratch and she delights us everytime we pop a seed! She is a cross of Bog's Sour Boggle, turned into an auto over 4 generations of breeding, the current stock is F5 on it's way towards being an IBL. 24 C is a stocky dense plant that makes huge leaves and thick stems, and given a large pot and space loves to bush out. Cycle time is fast, and she can be ripe in the window of 60-70 days from sprout. She turns on the frost hard, and makes dense flowers. She is also our most medicinal variety with customers reporting sleep inducing and appetite stimulating effects. She's a fine hash plant and makes high grade extractions. Many people fall in love with her at first grow.

24 Carat x Walter White = Mephisto : Heisenberg Special

Heisenberg special is a brand new limited edition, made in summer 2015, after our testers results and self-testing, we're extremely happy to bring this to the public's attention. Her heritage is Walter White x 24 Carat. The walter definitely amps up the size of the 24 Carat, in 15 litre pots she can approach one meter tall and be bushy to match. Trichomed stems and stalks are common, she puts out the frost early and hard, and is a perfect blend between the two strains, making a really nicely balanced indica/sativa hybrid. She's one not to be missed.

A-train I'd have to say you're an inspiration to all of us newbies. Just employing a few of your various techniques to my one photo (fluxes, lstd) and my young NL autos with ponytails and Lst'ing has been incredibly helpful for me and for the plants. I'm also attempting a small flux on one auto, the runt, she was always small and is still not even close to her sisters in size or preflower stage. Just wants to say thanks and good luck on the grows, not like you need it by the looks of your babies.

Cheers to all of you here helping one another out with the most fascinating hobby I've found yet, other than hunting I guess. Peace ✌

Back
Top Bottom