About me and what I'm currently up to and my level of experience

Colby Rohrig

Hi every body my name is Colby I've been smoking since I was 13, and grew for a bit in my teens. mostly out door hydro, but unfortunately I haven't really been able to grow any where because i rent. But I finally have a house again where this is now legal and possible, the land lords super chill. But am also in the same boat /stage of parts collecting.this will by my first for pretty much all this equipment /style of growing .... So hook me up with pointers peoples lve done my home work and have decided on d.w.c. but am still torn between dwc or aero for my next run. Im bout half way there, but got enough that I will be using x2 mars hydro 480 watt reflector led's and will be going with a really simple, x1 6 gal bucket w/12" net pot, d.w.c. all organic nute with michorizal inoculants set up for a singular auto flower seed i came across. Its early girl from crop king, this is the trial run/ something to do/smoke,just until I have everything else together, and pulling my 2nd crop from the other 6 buckets that will house the same set up . I got a big ass rain barrel that i will have for a reservoir too. I will also be making a d.i.y cloner w/6sites, same set up for 2" net pots with neoprene collars. Any tips would be greatly appreciated or if you happen to live near kelowna b.c. canada maybe we could chill ? I look forward to meeting the 420 community.
Sincerely Colby.G.Rohrig

Greetings :thumb:

Sounds like a man with a plan and if you need any help then there are plenty here willing to assist if needed.
[/QUOT
Greetings :thumb:

Sounds like a man with a plan and if you need any help then there are plenty here willing to assist if needed.
Thanks Enron ill deff ask the questions i cant already find my own answers for i take my self sufficiency as a point of pride .

Hi every body my name is Colby I've been smoking since I was 13, and grew for a bit in my teens. mostly out door hydro, but unfortunately I haven't really been able to grow any where because i rent. But I finally have a house again where this is now legal and possible, the land lords super chill. But am also in the same boat /stage of parts collecting.this will by my first for pretty much all this equipment /style of growing .... So hook me up with pointers peoples lve done my home work and have decided on d.w.c. but am still torn between dwc or aero for my next run. Im bout half way there, but got enough that I will be using x2 mars hydro 480 watt reflector led's and will be going with a really simple, x1 6 gal bucket w/12" net pot, d.w.c. all organic nute with michorizal inoculants set up for a singular auto flower seed i came across. Its early girl from crop king, this is the trial run/ something to do/smoke,just until I have everything else together, and pulling my 2nd crop from the other 6 buckets that will house the same set up . I got a big ass rain barrel that i will have for a reservoir too. I will also be making a d.i.y cloner w/6sites, same set up for 2" net pots with neoprene collars. Any tips would be greatly appreciated or if you happen to live near kelowna b.c. canada maybe we could chill ? I look forward to meeting the 420 community.
Sincerely Colby.G.Rohrig
Welcome aboard Mr Colby, fantastic family here

Yep my thoughts too so far i fell in love at first thread lol
Welcome Colby :welcome: Your in the right place lots off like minded great people here.:thumb:

Back
Top Bottom