Absorber's Outdoor Stealth Grow

Im going to be doing an outdoor stealth grow with 2 different strains, White Widow (thanks @NickHardy) and Gorilla Glue .
You can see my camouflaged SIP 18ft up the tree one of them will be placed up there and another will be up another tree ( undecided what tree yet🙂)
I have a cutting of the Gorilla Glue and I've just put the White Widow in dirt after seeing its tail pop out, this Gorilla Glue has the trait of growing a bud on the leaves you can see the extra leaf (finger) on the top two leaves.
its going to be an interesting grow to say the least

img_20231019_095942_303-jpg.3456920

I remember reading a thread on a forum a long time ago where th grower was growing in top of trees.. just like this. Is this your first time growing on high trees such as this one?

I remember reading a thread on a forum a long time ago where th grower was growing in top of trees.. just like this. Is this your first time growing on high trees such as this one?
Yes it will be a first for me ,it's something I've thought about doing for awhile 😊
Thanks for popping by:high-five:

Theirs another guy out their that does the same thing. I believe he was a climber and had tied some plants from branches and also wedged them between branches. That was one of the "Coolest" grows I've seen. Be safe up there!
Must be something about us climbers 🤣🤣
img_20230415_095246_718-jpg.2732919

Back
Top Bottom