Advanced LED vs TopLED Side By Side Comparison - Hawaiian Snow & Blueberry

Re: Advanced LED vs TopLED side by side comparison Hawaiian Snow and Brianstorm

I assume someone has tried the keep half a plant in 12/12 the other in 18/6, I wonder what would happen there, from what I know about how flowering hormones work I would bet whole plant would flower but take longer to switch.
Ya this guy back in the 60's showed you could induce a response with only 1 leaf. Anyone going thru higher level botany physiology would do this experiment themselves and know about Chailakhyan. Here is a decade worth of results in just such experiments. Im sure if you read thru all of his works, he would have gone thru a few experiments like your doing.

subscribed, first reply from french west indies, thx a lot for your job, so interesting and finally so helpull for my next purchase, and for sara's purse too :).

subscribed, first reply from french west indies, thx a lot for your job, so interesting and finally so helpull for my next purchase, and for sara's purse too :).

Which island?

:thumb:

Ya this guy back in the 60's showed you could induce a response with only 1 leaf. Anyone going thru higher level botany physiology would do this experiment themselves and know about Chailakhyan. Here is a decade worth of results in just such experiments. Im sure if you read thru all of his works, he would have gone thru a few experiments like your doing.

But has he used two different LED light sources on same plant? :)

I appreciate your comments, it interesting stuff :high-five:

subbed.

Welcome to new arrivals!

I will try and get some pics up today when get home from work, nothing much changed, the Hawaiian Snow in rockwool has not done much, probably the pH issues, but noticed it 'perking up' in last few days now that pH is more stable. The Blueberry in soil is showing some good growth under both lights.

Hoping to flip to 12/12 around the 10-15th depending on how well the Hawaiian Snow recovers.

Which island?

Nice to meet you renegade, i'm from a territory where it's strictly forbiden to buy, grow a make other stuff with THC :(. So i prefer to keep it for me. I'm near st marteen.

And Bolivar life is quite cool here of course but it's as hard as many country when busy with job, child and full weeks :) BUT when saturday arrives, and till Sunday, it's cool.

i stop here, it's crawdaddy's topics.

Nice to meet you renegade, i'm from a territory where it's strictly forbiden to buy, grow a make other stuff with THC :(. So i prefer to keep it for me. I'm near st marteen.

And Bolivar life is quite cool here of course but it's as hard as many country when busy with job, child and full weeks :) BUT when saturday arrives, and till Sunday, it's cool.

i stop here, it's crawdaddy's topics.

Not sure if your ready for your own journal but you can pop over to my water garden and post there. A very near and dear army buddy's wife was from St Croix.

Well here is a promised update, it cramped in here....

Both25.jpg

Top LED side....
Blueberry
Top_LED_BB.jpg

Hawaiian Snow
Top_LED_HS.jpg

DS 200 side
Blueberry
DS_200_BB.jpg

Hawaiian snow
ds200_HS.jpg

I dropped a piece of the divider on the blueberry, why she looks a little crushed on Top LED side, ooops think she be ok though.

the Hawaiian Snow really needs to do something so I can switch to 12/12, the blueberry is getting too big. But i am seeing some signs from the HS so hopefully she start vegging good before flip. pH is doing better.

You can tell from pics, at least with this white balance setting, the Ds 200 does not seem as 'bright', particularly at ends, I raised it up a few inches after pictures. Maybe cause it has actual lenses so its focus is 'tighter' necessitating it to be higher above plants.

very cool :bravo:

I keep my ds100 no more than 2ft off the tops
even the 150 xml's

hey Crawdaddy, you can switch to 12/12, the hawaiian snow will like it, she will turn better for sure , this plant love early flowering and keep growing, no problems.
i think it is not looking bad at all, really.

Crawdaddy,

Good morning....

I'm curious to knew optimum distance from plant. I posed it earlier on and got some good feed back but no one really knows for sure and no one stated the use of the 96*3. Now I know TopLED recommendation is no less then 12". I've had mine as low as 6" for experiment purposes will no noticeable adverse effects. Based on what we think we know about the LED and it's beam projection there should be a optimum for veg stage and for flowering stage? If we want stretch LED's high, low for shorter stockier plant which is important when Fluxing?

I keep my ds100 no more than 2ft off the tops
even the 150 xml's

Thanks, the problem when I lower it is the ends do not seem to get bright light.

hey Crawdaddy, you can switch to 12/12, the hawaiian snow will like it, she will turn better for sure , this plant love early flowering and keep growing, no problems.
i think it is not looking bad at all, really.

Thanks, I may end up switching this weekend, she is starting to perk up more this am.

Crawdaddy,

Good morning....

I'm curious to knew optimum distance from plant. I posed it earlier on and got some good feed back but no one really knows for sure and no one stated the use of the 96*3. Now I know TopLED recommendation is no less then 12". I've had mine as low as 6" for experiment purposes will no noticeable adverse effects. Based on what we think we know about the LED and it's beam projection there should be a optimum for veg stage and for flowering stage? If we want stretch LED's high, low for shorter stockier plant which is important when Fluxing?

You know I do not have a solid answer for that, except the normal 12-36", for he Mars2 I do 24-36", but honestly never tried letting them get too much closer. I think what ever ends up working, the sure thing i know is that if lights to close, coverage stinks, particualr with the lensed panels like the DS 200.

Back
Top Bottom