Advice on dealing with lurking people

Ok, this is probably a dumb question but don’t the police allow you to only grow or have so many plants or have a certain amount of weed at a time even in legal states???? That huge one has got to yield several pounds right??? Or is it your allowed so many plants and how ever big you grow them is your business?? Jump in folks and educate me.
It's a pretty stupid rule that gives the gov some "control" over what you are doing. You are allowed to grow X number of plants so if you let them be 20' tall you can get 5 lbs a plant versus 1 oz for a small plant. Makes zero sense if you think about it... I have 20 clones stuck in riot rooters they can say I have 20 plants. Check the constitution and you will not find any drug war amendments even though amendment X stipulates it is required. Alcohol prohibition yes... drug war no. That basically makes the DEA a criminal organization.

We are losing our freedom to taxation if we don't wake up and defend it!

Probably, but these dudes was trespassing and attempting theft while getting a bear trap. Is this not reasonable force ? I mean you could just shoot them for the same reasons can't you.?
It would be best if Kiki spoke with a lawyer and police prior to setting the bear traps. Or shooting at someone.

At least here in Missouri, I still have the freedom to do this on my private property. Shining a camera at my neighbors window would be a crime, but I don't do that. I suppose I will get a couple of small signs, warning anyone at my front door or fence gates that they are on video surveillance... just in case a lawyer wants to argue.
Signs of CCTV in operation and mask out other people's properties is the norm

No wonder people are parking and checking out your place... #1 awesome job on the plants and I love the cage...

#2 it sounds like you know your neighbour's "the ones who robbed you" extremely well..

#3 Love the idea of a white cross and stuffed animals.. with a sign that says RIP to the last people who didn't have premission to park here... I'd quickly move if I seen that...

#4 with them sized plants you can't hide that smell AND that's alot of $$$ to some bad buys who wanna steal it.

Best advice I can give you honestly...
If you can't move to a new house because of your neighbour's stealing your stuff, put Camaras anyplace you can and security lights....

I can guarantee your neighbour's brag about what they did to you and probably has people to help them do it again, especially if they can get away with it...

Sorry your having issues like this. I wish you the best and stay safe.
Sad small town talks yes they had people that helped them out because word on the street they were trying to sell my stuff and was not dry right at all my cousin was the one that told me about no one would touch it because it was my stuff and it was easy to find out who they were. It’s always good when you don’t have enemies people have your back. I don’t forget a face the first guy that stole my plant I went up to him while he was pulling my plant. A few months later caught him at dollar tree shopping I told him I know who you are your lucky I left my taser at home he was sweating like a pig the cashier register girl notice he was scared of me asking what I did to him I told her that guy is a thief. His truck was still damaged from crashing to my brick fence.

It would be best if Kiki spoke with a lawyer and police prior to setting the bear traps. Or shooting at someone.
No bear tracks for me I already asked my friend about it. I had two huge logs laying out in the alley in the morning it was beyond hilarious I caught a few people jumping air with it because they were too busy watching my plants not seeing the 10 lb of branch sticking out. I watched that on camera several times hearing the tires on that was funny.

Kiki I’m so sorry people are ripping you. I want to get in the car and help you crack heads! All I can think is you got to go apeshit. You been too chill. I got friends in low places for dirtbags like your neighbors. I think you should keep you plants under the fence this year... maybe a fence you can’t see though. Idk they already know it’s there so it might be a waste of time. Good luck with whatever you do. I say crack heads get cracked heads!

Yea the sad thing is if they hurt themselves on your property while ripping you off they will probably end up suing... sadder thing is they will probably win.

Kiki I’m so sorry people are ripping you. I want to get in the car and help you crack heads! All I can think is you got to go apeshit. You been too chill. I got friends in low places for dirtbags like your neighbors. I think you should keep you plants under the fence this year... maybe a fence you can’t see though. Idk they already know it’s there so it might be a waste of time. Good luck with whatever you do. I say crack heads get cracked heads!
This year it’s a new ball game I will show my neighbors my true schizophrenia lol I won’t feel sorry for them I have to be more mean.

Yea the sad thing is if they hurt themselves on your property while ripping you off they will probably end up suing... sadder thing is they will probably win.
True my ex best friend for 6 years fell down at my door step breaking her ankle end up suing me for her fault. I dumped her as my friend posted it to everyone what kind of person will sue you since then she lost a lot of friends due to her actions no one wants to invite her over anymore. My house insurance went up. I will be covering all my plants with farming mesh to cover everything so I won’t get any bugs

Set up a full ritual circle in the area in front of the cages and conduct a fertility ritual blessing your plants. Just because we know it's harmless doesn't mean they do. It'll also help shift the energy of the space, as well as your own.
Ya but they may just lock your ass up too.

How? It's not illegal.
Cops will just make up something and put you in the hospital for a 72 hour psychiatric evaluation. Cops lie everyday. And what will a dumb hill jack think? They will think “light her on fire!” I hope the assholes started their own plants this year and right when it’s done it gets struck by lightning! Teach you to steal someone’s medicine! Karma will get em!

Cops will just make up something and put you in the hospital for a 72 hour psychiatric evaluation. Cops lie everyday. And what will a dumb hill jack think? They will think “light her on fire!” I hope the assholes started their own plants this year and right when it’s done it gets struck by lightning! Teach you to steal someone’s medicine! Karma will get em!
I trust in Colt not karma.

Back
Top Bottom