Advice on dealing with lurking people

I didn’t read others remarks but it sounds like to me you talked too much. Why would people be lurking around your house ? This just sounds fishy to me
yep, back in the day, you didn't tell anyone what you were doing. It was/is believed that every person outside of your immediate circle that you tell, increases the odds by 20% that you are going to get popped or robbed. Tell 5 people, and it is a given... you are going down.

check your state or provincial laws. cameras surrounding a private dwelling are prohibited here except at the doors. installing cameras has been known to bring the police in with a warrant here. they made the hell's angels strip all the cameras off their clubhouse, and they busted some asian guy for drugs after he installed cameras around his house.
I’ll check into that far as I know outdoor grow is band where I live. Since I have my medical marijuana card I’m able to grow what my doctor writes. The cops been over checking out my grow area lucky I have good friends in the force that has my back. I’m able to grow at longest it’s closed up and secure which are in cages and security cameras on my part of the property. I just need them closer down the alley so I’m able to zoom in on the license plate. We are able to have cameras at longest I’m not looking at my neighbors house I think if not I’ll check out the city code on that to make sure I don’t get another ticket for it.

At least here in Missouri, I still have the freedom to do this on my private property. Shining a camera at my neighbors window would be a crime, but I don't do that. I suppose I will get a couple of small signs, warning anyone at my front door or fence gates that they are on video surveillance... just in case a lawyer wants to argue.
Thanks I’ll get those today with the other 4 cameras I’ll be adding.

if you are outside municipal limits you can do anything you want. some places have local bylaws on the cameras, but it is the state or provincial law that will take precedent. a lot of local bylaws aren't enforceable.

I didn’t read others remarks but it sounds like to me you talked too much. Why would people be lurking around your house ? This just sounds fishy to me
My neighbor was the one that robbed me 3 times from my previous grow. My whole back yard is fenced up so they can’t see but it’s hard to try and hide my plants last year it grew past my fence. I don’t really have much friends in my circle due to scaring them because I was a real witch living in a Mennonite town it’s not allowed. Here are pictures from my last year grow kinda hard to hide this time I will prepare myself to hide it with a farming mesh over it

201C82DE-F6AC-4B51-A2DA-54A50B4F431C.jpeg

90E2AFF0-66DD-4F46-B397-AFDCD6D5CE60.jpeg

The added benefit to all of this is that I now have a record of every person and every vehicle that goes by my front door in my small town of less than 400 people. If something happened around here, I and my cameras would be a resource to the local cops as would everyone with a front door camera. My personal benefit however is that I KNOW who my neighbors are, their vehicles, and I have a good idea of their movement patterns. If someone NEW starts lurking around, they will immediately be recognized.

a grow that size is not going unnoticed. there's gonna be talk of that for a few counties around you.

Put a small cross and flowers and a couple stuffed animals (like people do at car accident sites where a loved one died.) In your yard with a sign saying "final testing place of the last people that parked here without permission.

it might be best just to leave a body on the ground instead ...

a grow that size is not going unnoticed. there's gonna be talk of that for a few counties around you.

Now that’s a good one this year I’ll camp out my patio with a tv outside I’ll be adding some gangster dummies holding a weapon a few of them at the table with snacks and beer so they think they are real.

I also thought of the body thing, but took it a step further and envisioned amputated body parts, chewed and bloody and strewed around a Beware of Dog sign.

My neighbor was the one that robbed me 3 times from my previous grow. My whole back yard is fenced up so they can’t see but it’s hard to try and hide my plants last year it grew past my fence. I don’t really have much friends in my circle due to scaring them because I was a real witch living in a Mennonite town it’s not allowed. Here are pictures from my last year grow kinda hard to hide this time I will prepare myself to hide it with a farming mesh over it

201C82DE-F6AC-4B51-A2DA-54A50B4F431C.jpeg

90E2AFF0-66DD-4F46-B397-AFDCD6D5CE60.jpeg
No wonder people are parking and checking out your place... #1 awesome job on the plants and I love the cage...

#2 it sounds like you know your neighbour's "the ones who robbed you" extremely well..

#3 Love the idea of a white cross and stuffed animals.. with a sign that says RIP to the last people who didn't have premission to park here... I'd quickly move if I seen that...

#4 with them sized plants you can't hide that smell AND that's alot of $$$ to some bad buys who wanna steal it.

Best advice I can give you honestly...
If you can't move to a new house because of your neighbour's stealing your stuff, put Camaras anyplace you can and security lights....

I can guarantee your neighbour's brag about what they did to you and probably has people to help them do it again, especially if they can get away with it...

Sorry your having issues like this. I wish you the best and stay safe.

My neighbor was the one that robbed me 3 times from my previous grow.
I'm sorry, but unless there is reproduction of your neighbour's actions, it's gonna be 4 times.

Not saying this to upset you. It just seems likely to happen.

You need 2 big scary dogs as a deterrent living in your yard .

If I was in your shoes for real... personally... I'd set up loads of cameras, that are not noticeable...

I'd plant and grow HEMP not Cannabis on purpose this year..

When the people came to steal it, let them... have them on Camera doing it. That's your proof to put them in prison and if they didn't get charged, they would have loads of problems from the people they are tryin to sell it too. Cause nobody is getting high...

I know this is not a great idea. but I'd probably do this, among other steps taken to stop theives.

You could try getting a clown costume and stuffing it so it looks like a real person and stick a day/night camera in its mouth and plant it in between your plants... Whenever someone comes to steal, they will see this and likely shit themselves... and you will have a great mugshot of the fuckers

Lastly offer to give your thieves free weed IF they leave your property and plants alone.
" your neighbors " Keep your friend's close and your enemies close kinda deal.

The added benefit to all of this is that I now have a record of every person and every vehicle that goes by my front door in my small town of less than 400 people. If something happened around here, I and my cameras would be a resource to the local cops as would everyone with a front door camera. My personal benefit however is that I KNOW who my neighbors are, their vehicles, and I have a good idea of their movement patterns. If someone NEW starts lurking around, they will immediately be recognized.
Less than 400 people? Yeah your plants are safe.

Back
Top Bottom